CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Published March 30th, 2024. 

Inspired by the Song 'More Than Able' by Elevation Worship and Chandler Moore 

"Can you imagine, with all of the faith in the room, what the Lord can do?"

Have you ever been at church, or a conference, or a place of worship and simply just aren't 'feeling' it? Have you prayed so many prayers that feel like they're not being answered, and that the Lord is being silent towards you? Or better yet, have you ever felt like faith wasn't enough? That it wasn't enough to heal your friend or family member, that your faith was going to change your circumstances...

Have you been in a room with people who seem to be so endowed by the Lord and His presence, but you don't feel the Holy Spirit over you? 

I can assure you that I've felt that many, many times. It wasn't until I was reminded that worship isn't about me, and that it was about giving everything I am to God that I felt comfort with my worship, and not as considered about how other people were feeling or thinking. 

As I was listening this song, however, one of the lines hit me a little differently. This song is absolutely beautiful, and also extremely humbling with lines such as 'Who am I, to deny, what the Lord can do?' and 'God is more than able', but one of the lines during the bridge caught my attention while worshipping by myself one time. 

'Can you imagine, with all of the faith in the room, what the Lord can do?' 

When I listened to this song during worship sessions, I was amazed because as I looked around the room seeing so many people giving their all to Jesus! There was so much that could happen with all of the faith that was in that room that night. But as I was listening to it by myself, I remember having that desire to be in that room again. 

But then I felt as though the Lord was telling me something different. 

'Look at all of the faith you have in this room.' 

Then it hit me. All of my own faith can work miracles. Sometimes it's the humblest, the weakest, the quietest, or simply just the one prayer that can change everything. All of the faith that you have can change everything! 

'Can you imagine, with of your faith in this room, what the Lord can do?' 

May this be an encouragement for you. All you need is faith as tiny as a mustard in order to move mountains. And you never know what one simple prayer can truly do! 

God Bless and remember that Jesus Loves You! 

-its_lexieyvonne