Five Signs that God is WORKING

Published March 19th, 2024. 

If you're wondering what it feels like to know if God is working in your life, I've found that these are some of the signs/feelings of when He is. (Also note that God works in SO many different ways, that we can't even imagine or comphrend, so if these are things you haven't experienced yet, that's totally okay! God still is working and knows the exact purpose and plan he has for your life, even if you can't see it yet) 

1. You've experienced setbacks or failures. 

Reference Verse: Psalms 51:10, "God, create a clean heart for me and renew a steadfast spirit within me." 

2. You're going through fiery trials. 

Reference Verse: Matthew 11:28, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." 

3. You've had a taste of dissatisfaction. 

Reference Verse: Matthew 7:7. "Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you." 

4. You've grappled with unanswered prayers. 

Reference Verse: Psalms 34:18, "The Lord is near the brokenhearted; seek peace and pursue it." 

5. You've felt the sting of broken relationships. 

Reference Verse: Psalms 118:14, "The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." 

Whatever you may be going through, remember that you are so safe in the hands of Jesus Christ, who is holding onto you ALWAYS. 

-its_lexieyvonne