How I want my Prayers to be

Published March 14th, 2024. 

If there is one thing that is talked about frequently in the Bible, it is prayer. When the Lord led the people out of the land of Egypt, he led them there so that they could worship Him. When Daniel was in the lion's den, he prayed to be saved, and he was saved. 

The entirety of the book of Psalms consists of prayers of David (seventy-three psalms), Asaph- which was a family (twelve psalms), the sons of Korah (eleven psalms), Solomon who is the son of David (two psalms), and Moses (one psalms). Even Jesus prayed while he was here on the earth! Prayer is such an essential part of our lives. It is what leads to healing, releasing of anxieties, fears, and doubts, it provides us with guidance and wisdom, it leads us into a deeper relationship with God, and so much more! 

How do I personally want my prayers to be like? 

P: praying without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17) 

R: remembering to pray each day (2 Timothy 1:3) 

A: always praying in the spirit (Ephesians 6:18) 

Y: your intercessory prayers help others (2 Corinthians 1:11) 

E: earnest, vigilant, and with thanksgiving (Colossians 4:2) 

R: rejoicing, patient, and steadfast (Romans 12:12) 

Let us be a people who prayers so boldly, so often, and so much, that we see miracles happen and mountains being moved! 

And for a bonus verses: "The Lord is faithful to all His promises loving towards all He has made." -Psalms 145:13 

Always remember, Jesus Loves You! 

-its_lexieyvonne