Discernment

Published March 16th, 2024. 

Verse: "Do not envy the evil or desire to be with them, for their hearts plan violence, and their words stir up trouble. A house built on wisdom, and it is established by understanding; by knowledge the rooms are filled with every precious and beautiful treasure." -Proverbs 24:1-4 

Things to be aware of in this world: 

-Jealously and Bitterness (overwhelming and are fueled by demons) 

-Disguised demons (this could be in music, people, etc) 

-Unneeded Anxiety (worry is the worship of the enemy) 

-Insecurity 

-Doubt in God 

-Conformity 

Please Note that having or feeling any of these things DOES NOT make you a bad person or unworthy! All these mean that you can come before God and find REAL healing in Him. Trust me, I've struggled with all of these things (and sometimes still do to this day), but what is so beautiful about what Jesus did on the cross is that now we can come before the throne of God and call out for guidance, peace, and healing in his name! 

None of these things define you. JESUS DOES! 

Discernment is what allows us to understand these things, and therefore take them to God. It allows to be aware of what it is happening in the world around us, and it gives us a deeper understanding and ability to see it in ourselves and in others, so that we can grow. Discernment is a gift, and it is a gift given by the Lord, as long as we ask for it. 

Give it to God, allow yourself to see it, and grow in Him! 

Romans 12:2 tells us, "Do not conform to the ways of the world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." 

-its_lexieyvonne