Diving into Psalms 34

Published April 11th, 2024. 

There are a lot of chapters in Psalms that speak out to me, but the one that speaks out the most is Chapter Thirty-Four. It talks about how good God is, and dives into our praises that He alone deserves for all that He has done for us. It goes deep into the feelings of a person of faith, showing praise and cries out to the Lord. 

Verses that I LOVE in this section:

"Proclaim the Lord's greatness." Speak of the glory of the Lord and love Him. Speak of His greatness and goodness over all things. 

"I sought the Lord, and he rescues me." When we call out to the Lord, He hears us, and He comes to us, whether we understand it or not. He loves us and sees us! 

"The Lord redeems the lives of his servants." Our God is a REDEEMER! He is our protecter, he is our provider, our refuge, our guard, and our guide. He is so kind, and he loves his people so greatly that he would do anything to lead you through the fire. 

Psalms 34 is so deep! There are so many places that show the deepness of the heart of God, and how we as His believers can come to Him, praise Him, and live in Him! No matter what, He is still good, and His love endures forever! 

its_lexieyvonne