GODLY FRIENDSHIPS

Published April 11th, 2024. 

Why is it important to have godly friendships? 

It is so important to have godly friendships because people who are driven by the Lord are also going to drive you towards God. These people focus their lives on God, which means that they are striving to become more LIKE JESUS. They will support you, love you, grow with you, pray for you, worship with you, and above all, be there for you. 

Having friends who love God will love you with all their hearts and have the great gift of supporting you and leading you closer to God. They will see you through all things and will guide you and walk with you in your journey with the Father. 

So I encourage you, find people, look for people, who come to the Lord with open arms, and find friendships who will love, worship, and pray alongside, and be there for you as they are called to in the name of Jesus Christ. 

Because I promise you, these are TRUE friends, friends who you want to have in your life. Who will be there for you through thick and thin, and who will never define you by the ways of the world, but rather in the eyes of Christ. 

If you struggle with this, I understand. I've struggled with this for a long time, and still am trying to find friends like these. But never allow yourself to feel unqualified or unable, because the Lord has the perfect people in mind for you. And you will see the community that you are looking for. He is good. And He sees exactly what you're looking for. :) 

-its_lexieyvonne