Signs You Are Getting Closer To God

Published March 27th, 2024. 

1. You pray more often, and you are more connected with the Holy Spirit. 

2. You don't sin as often, and you feel the conviction when you do. 

3. Less Prideful; not living to be better than everyone else. 

4. You want to share the Gospel and His word more. 

5. Less Angry or prideful when things don't go your way. 

6. You have more joy, you feel Him working in you, and your hope is abundant. 

7. You have a deeper understanding of the Gospel and calling towards the Word of God. 

8. You surrender all your thoughts and feelings towards Him and you begin to give Him more of the control. 

9. You desire to know God deeper, and you are more focused on His goodness. 

ALSO: I had an interesting revelation. In the song 'Beautiful Things' by Gungor, the chorus goes 'You make beautiful things out of the dust." Now, as I was listening to it, I thought back to Genesis Two when God created man, and He literally made Adam OUT OF DUST! 

Now there could be other interpretations of this, but this thought blew my mind! God made the first human out of dust and called it good! He made something He thought was BEAUTIFUL! 

Okay, I'm done now, but I thought I would share because this blew my mind as I was writing this chapter. :) 

Never forget that you are beautiful in the Father's eyes! 

-its_lexieyvonne