Why Does God Separate Us?

Published March 19th, 2024. 

Why does it feel like God separate us? 

1. He wants to give you tools you need to fulfill your purpose in Him! 

When we get separated (from people, relationships, passions, things we used to do, etc.) it isn't because God wants us to be alone, but because he is training us to become the person that he has created us to be! (ex. Ephesians 2:10 and Proverbs 16:4) 

2. He wants you to hear His voice! 

Sometimes, we can be so distracted by the voices around us, that God purposely removes us from the people and the things that are making noise so we can hear Him more clearly. (ex. John 10:27 and Isaiah 30:21) 

3. He wants us to be UNRECONIGZABLE! 

God has the greatest plan and purpose for your life. It isn't defined by other people or even yourself- its far greater than you can even imagine- so he pulls us away from things that are distracting or just not for us so that you can be changed by Him! (2 Corinthians 5:17 and Ecclesiastics 3:1) 

I pray that no matter what you're going through, you never forget that the Lord is with you wherever you go, and that you are never alone :) God Bless and remember that Jesus loves you so much! 

-its_lexieyvonne