Revival Before Rapture

Published April 16th, 2024. 

In the Christian novel, Left Behind, by Tim LaHawke and Jerry B. Jenkins, we see how the lasts are going to be play out for the people who were left behind after Jesus took all of his people with Him to have. The people who are left on earth are the unbelievers and the lukewarm Christians. 

Chapter Twelve, pages 120 to 121, we see an entire congregation of unbelievers and lukewarm Christians come to the Lord in such a deep way. Knowing now that Jesus truly is real and that He is the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6), the people break out in worship, adoration, and belief, which even on paper, is so heartwarming and moving. 

This was their revival. 

But let's remember one thing: As believers, we should be the ones hosting revivals. We should be the ones who are seeking the skeptics, the unbelievers, the lukewarm, the orphans, the hopeless, and bringing them into the light. Some people may never truly know the name of Christ unless someone brings it to them! 

We may be the only source for people to know Jesus! 

True revival can happen, lives can be changed, people can be saved, hearts can be healed. Revival can happen! But let us be a people who bring revival before the Rapture is brought to them. (1 Corinthians 15:51-57) 

We have the beautiful gift of Jesus Christ in our lives, so as we are called to do, let us share the Gospel, and bring the light to the world. 

-its_lexieyvonne