Chapter 44

||saya||

When I returned home I didn't bother taking my shoes off, or even closing the front door. I stormed angrily threw the house, the beast inside of me striking out as well.

How dare he! I slammed my fist threw the wall leading into the hallway. He can't just take away my life like that! My dreams!

Cuan-kun came charging down the hallway, frantic " Saya-chan! What happened? Are you ok?"

I could feel anger boiling threw my skin, orange chakra clinging to my body before dissolving into the air. I knew dad could feel my chakra signature now. I needed to hurry.

"Did you gather up the things you needed?" I nearly growled at Cuan-kun, finding it hard to direct my anger.

I could feel Cuan-Kuns fear threw the bond we shared.

"S-Saya... Your eyes..." Cuan-kun managed to studded out.

My eyes? I glanced at a mirror clinging desperately to the wall by a nail, knocked half off by my fist embedding itself into the wall.

My eyes were bright orange. I was so shocked I almost forgot about my rage. My hair was sticking up on end wildly. The chakra clinging to my body. I looked like a savage.... Like a wild animal.

Suddenly I was rocked by another wave of anger and I pushed aside any other thoughts and pushed past Cuan-kun to my room.

Cuan-kun let out a slow sad whimper which I promptly ignored.

I grabbed fists full of clothing and shoved them into a bag. Weapons, clothes, brushes, and Cuan-Kuns stuff all went I to the bag. I yanked the strings closed and looked around the room one last time. My eyes laid on Rens sweater.

Ren....

A huge wave of pain crashed over me, dragging me quickly into a black sea of despair. None of my emotions were held back anymore. I felt all of it. All the pain, the disbelieve, and the agony.

Cuan-kun let out a much louder cry this time, feeling everything I felt.

I loved him. I loved him and she took him away from me. She took Ren, she took being a ninja away from me, my dreams, my mother, who hunted her so relentlessly that I never even saw her anymore, my fathers faith in me... She took everything from me.

I wanted her blood. I wanted revenge.

"Saya!" I heard my dads desperate cry from down the street.

I quickly snatched Ren-Kuns jacket off it's hook and slid it on. It still smelled like him.

Cuan-kun crawled into the sweater, peaking threw the top. He shook against my chest. Afraid of the beast that was quickly taking over.

"Saya!" Dad called again from the front of the house.

I grabbed my bag and took off out the window. Leaving behind a torn apart room.

I pushed chakra into my feet and flew threw the village faster then I had ever ran before. I had never had this much chakra available to me before and the more I used the more I seemed to have. This chakra was also very different to my normal one. This was stronger, more powerful. I liked it.

"Saya!" My dad's voice called, even more desperately as he struggled to catch up. "Please! Listen to me"

"No!" I shrieked. "I hate you! I hate this village! I hate everything!"

The worlds coming from my mouth weren't mine. But I was to upset to stop them.

Dad suddenly crashed into me, his arms locking around my body like a cage. His own chakra bubbling like mine, but his was much more controlled. The two orange chakras blended together before evaporating.