Chapter 14: Mission part 1: Ren-san and Cuan-kun vs Saskue!

|| Recap ||

"so now that that's settled what's our first mission going to be!" I giggled.

Saskue sighed, "your just like your father... All well I quess it can't be helped..."

Saskue smirked then stood up looking down at all of us evily.

"your first mission is going to be to fight me... Alone

********

|| P.O.V. Saya ||

I grinned. Fighting Saskue sounded like fun. I could finally get him back for being so depressing.

"what do you mean alone sensei?" Amy-chan asked. I almost face palmed, what did she think he ment?

"I mean I'd like to get a feel for each of your abilities, and the easiest way to do that is to spar with you. The other two will be watching. That way we're all on the same page. Easy. Simple." Saskue explained before gesturing for us to follow him.

We obayed and walked out into the Acadamys training grounds.

"Each fight will last a half hour and will end when that bell," he pointed to a small red bell on the benches," goes off. At the end of the fight I'll give you a rating out of ten. If that rating is bellow a three you'll be sent back to the acadamy for another year. Now then... Who wants to go first?" Saskue chuckled and his sharagun flashed quickly.

I grinned but before I could get the words out of my mouth I heard Ren-San speak up.

"Cuan-Kun and I will"

I frowned. Ren-San had courage I'd give him that...

I'd already faced an Uchiha, and I was really nervous the first time but the sharagun wasn't as dangerous as I thought... Or at leaste it hadn't been when Aki was using it.

Everyone knew the stories about Saskue. He'd gone into the dark side, deep into the dark side, and it took my dad to get him out again. But he'd done some horrible things while he was there. He'd even tried to destroy the leaf village at one point. I didn't know why though, my father wouldn't tell me and I wasn't brave enough to ask Saskue...

"alright" Saskues voice intupted my thoughts, "I want you to come after me as if I was your enemy."

We all nodded.

"good Saya and Amy go wait over by the benches... And pay attension." Saskue instructed.

"sure, sure" I waved as I pulled Amy-chan along with me to our spots. I douted I'd even blink during this fight... I was interested in what Ren-San could do. I already knew how good Amy-chan was.

"when your ready..." Saskue switched to a defensive position.

Ren-San nodded and closed his eyes for a moment. Cuan-Kun let out a small bark and turned to Saskue.

Ren-sans eyes snapped open and he darted forward, a kunai twirling around his finger. Cuan-Kun was right on his heels. The small dog let out a growl and bared it's teeth.

Saskue just smirked.

Ren-San's kunia whistled threw the air, but Saskues hand shot up. He plucked the wepon from the air effortlessly, before launching it back.

Ren-San ducked and the kunia hit a tree.

"come on Cuan-Kun you can do it!" Amy-chan cheered.

Ren-San sweet dropped, "what about me?!"

Amy-chans cheeks puffed and and she shook her head.

"Cuan-Kun is much cuter!"

I giggled.

Ren-San growled at Amy-chan before taking off towards Saskue again. Ren-San threw punch after punch but none of them landed. Saskue wasn't even breaking a sweat and he wasn't blocking either... He was just moving out of the way! Cuan-Kun lunged forward incredibly fast, but he couldn't land an attack either.

I swollowed the lump in my throat. Saskue was just as good as all the stories made him out to be.

I winced as Saskue's fist made contact with Ren-sans gut.

Ren-San coughed and fell to his knees.

"hn" Saskue grunted before shaking his head. "is this really all you can do? Even Kiba was tougher then this"

Ren-San shrugged before struggling to his feet. Cuan-Kun whimpered quietly at his master.

"I'm fine..." he smiled down at Cuan-Kun and reached into his pouch.

"sensei.." Ren-San smiled and pulled out two small pills. Saskue smirked and took a step back.

"you really are Kiba's kid arn't you?"

Ren-San only answer was to flick one of the small pills at Cuan-Kun and raise one to his own lips.

Cuan-Kun ate the little pill before letting out a deep growl that made shivers run down my spine.

I sucked in a surpised breath as cute little Cuan-Kun changed into a scarey looking dog. His fur grew longer and stuck out wildly before darkening to black. His teeth sharpened and he grew a couple inches.

He looked like a little angry wolf.

Ren-San let out a growl that put poor Cuan-Kuns to shame. I shuttered as I watched a sweet kid turn into a beast.

Ren-sans entire body shifted towards the ground and he took on an animalistic vibe. His canine teeth grew and his nails sharpened into claws. Chakra poured off of him.

"Is... Is that Ren?" Amy-chan whispered quietly.

I nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"it's not like we knew him at all anyway..." I grinned at her.

"ya but I assumed he was a sweet kid..." Amy-chan giggled her cheeks grew red.

"he probably is..." I corrected and turned back towards the fight, "he can just turn into a freaky werewolf..."

Amy-chan giggled and I thought I saw Ren-San smirk.

He can hear me?! Oops...

Ren-San suddenly dashed forward with Cuan-Kun right behind him.

"ready Cuan-Kun?" he asked. The dog just let out a low growl and sped up.

Ren-San slapped his hands together, " Four Leg Technique!"

He let out a small growl before launching forward on all fours, his claws digging up dirt as he ran.

Saskue smirked and readyed himself.

Ren-San slashed at our sensei, but he didn't even come close. Saskues onyx eyes easily kept up with Ren-sans movements.

He wasn't even using his sharingun yet...

Cuan-Kun launched himself at Saskue, but his teeth clamped down on empty air.

If I had blinked I would have missed Saskue move. He was there... And then he wasn't.

"Cuan..." Ren-San called. His partner obayed quickly and ran back to his side.

The two scanned there surroundings, but there was no sigh of Saskue.

"where'd he go" Amy-chan whispered to me and I shrugged.

"hn" a voice came from behind us.

I probably flew 20 feet into the air. Amy-chan just whipped around and stared at Saskue.

"when did you get over here Saskue-sensei?" Amy-chan asked. Cuan-Kun and Ren-San sweatdropped.

"hn" Saskue just grunted again before smirking down at me. " did I surpise you Saya?" he chuckled.

My hand was clamped over my heart, my cheeks heated up... Alot.

"Don't. Do. That." I said inbetween heart failers.

"in a real life situation you need to pay attension around you at all times" Saskue scolded. "even if there had been a fight happening."

I glared at him. "don't you have a fight to be finishing up sensei?"

Saskue just chuckled before reappearing before Ren-san.

Ren-San growled but Saskue just stuck his hands in his pockets.

"this fights finished..." the bell next to Amy-chan and I went off.

Cuan-Kun barked and jumped into Ren-sans arms.

Ren-San pulled out what looked like water and gave some to Cuan-kun. The dogs fur settled down and turned back into the color of virgin snow. He wagged his tail and barked happily at Saskue. Ren-San drank some if the liquid and slowly he changed back into the sweet kid he'd first apeared to be.

" I give you a rating of...." Saskue paused to think and all three of us held our breath. I wasn't sure if Cuan-Kun could hold his breath but he did whimper.

"a four..." Saskue stated.

We all sweatdropped.

"why so low?" Amy-chan mummbled.

Saskue just smirked and gestured to himself. Not one scratch.

Ren-San let out a loud sign and turned to go sit on the benches. Cuan-Kun followed.

"who's next?" Saskue looked at Amy-chan and I.

I giggled and raised my hand high in the air.

"me!" I yelled. Saskue smiled and turned to Amy-chan.

"your up" he stated and I sweet dropped.

I thought I heard Saskue say something about my father again.

I stormed back to the benches and sat down to watch the fight. Cuan-Kun licked my hand and cuddled into my side. I felt my anger dissolve. The pup was just so cute.

"it's starting..." Ren-San mummbled to me and I turned my attention back towards my best friends fight.

------------------------------

Comment
Vote
Add
Love!!!