Chapter 4: Time

|| P.O.V. Naruto ||

The sound of slurping noodles filled my ears and I smiled down at my daughter.

She was sitting next to me at Ichiraku's ramen eating her favorite bowl of noodles. Her eyes where closed and she was shoving the food into her mouth as if she'd never eaten before. A smile etched into her face.

"she's just like you, isn't she Naruto-San?" one of women who worked there giggled. I grinned and put my hand on Saya's shoulder squeezing lightly.

Saya looked up for half a second her eyes bright and lively. My little girl... Literally Saya was aprouching ten years old, but she was still the size of a six maybe seven year old. Her size often made me cringe at the thought of her being a ninja... She looked so breakable.

Saya turned back to her food and continued to eat. Of course my worries never stopped her from doing what she wanted. She wasn't even suppose to be training yet, and when her mother and I had refused to buy her weapons she had gone off and found her own. She really was the perfect blend of her mother and I. She had Yuki-chan's beauty and my personality... She also had my curse. I stared down into my bowl of ramen and relived that awful and breath-takingly beautiful night...

// FLASH BACK//

"NARUTO-KUN" Yuki-chans voice screamed from outside the house. I was out of the house in almost thirty second, scared she was in trouble. Almost nothing could beat my Yuki-chan, but still. I whiped the front door open and stepped out into the light. The suns rays nearly blinded me for a second as I scanned the street looking for her. When I found her I let out a breath I hadn't relized I was holding.

Yuki-chan was running down the sidewalk with Sakura at her heels. Both of them had huge smiles plastered on there faces, they looked ecstatic over something. Knowing my Yuki-chan it was probably some mission she was pumped up about.

Yuki-chan and I had just moved in together. Our lives where perfect! Our relationship was blossoming. Yuki-chan was quickly climbing the ranks of ninja in our village, and I was undergoing training to be the next hokage... Tsunade-Sama wanted to retire soon, and was growing increasingly frustrated by her work. I would be the one of the youngest hokages ever, at only nineteen years old. I couldn't think of any way to make our life better.

"NARUTO-KUN!" as Yuki-chan got closer I noticed the tears streaming down her face.

"Yuki-chan are you-" I couldn't get the rest of my sentance out before she was flying threw the air and landing on top of me.

I fell back onto my back, still holding Yuki-chan tightly against my chest.

"Yuki!!" Sakura yelled, "you need to more careful now!"

"careful?" I question and gave Sakura a look that was supose to say, 'what the hells going on' but I must have just given her a funny look because she ignored it. If there was one thing I knew for certain it was that my Yuki-chan wasn't a carful person. My eyes scanned her body quickly, looking for any injury and finding none.

"Naruto-Kun I'm so happy!" Yuki-chan smiled up at me, her eyes shone in a way I'd never seen them before, pure happiness radiated out of them.

"I'm glad, Yuki-chan. But what's all this about." I couldn't help but smile, Yuki-chan was just to cute! Her beautiful blonde hair flew everywhere in a crazy, frizzy mess. Her jade green eyes shone like two balls of liquid green fire, and her smile was breathtaking.

Yuki-chan opened her mouth but Sakura quickly covered her lips with her hand.

"no tell him inside! That way he doesn't scare the villagers" Sakura laughted lightly and helped Yuki-chan up then held out her hand to me.