Chapter 39

||P.O.V Saya ||

I stumbled back to the hospital around dawn. Cuan-kun followed closely behind my heels. My ankle was in constant pain.

When I got back up into my room there were two very angry nurses waiting for me. Mia, the first nurse and much older of the two, threw my note in my face the moment I was back in the room.

"Do you understand how dangerous it is for you to wonder around in your condition?!" She shrieked, "you have multiple broken bones that haven't been taped fully yet. They could splinter and cause internal bleeding! What would your parents say if they knew you had snuck out? There are dangerous enemy ninja after you! Are you trying to get killed?!"

As Mia yelled she gradually moved closer to me. Her voice got louder with every step.

I didn't know what to tell her. She was right of course, but even so I hadn't regretted my trip.

Cuan-kun let out a small growl as Mia had moved to yell in my personal space.

"Is that a dog?" she glared down at the little white puff ball. MY little white puff ball.

I scooped Cuan-kun up and brushed by Mia without a second glance to lay on my bed. The other nurse, Kio, started hooking me back up to different mashines.

I liked Kio a lot more then I did Mia. Kio was much quieter and gentle. He wasn't to much older then Sakura-Sama.

"Saya dogs are not-"

"He stays." I cut Mia off. My voice held a lot more venom then I intended it to.

Kio stopped fidgeting with the different tubes and monitors to give me a disapproving look that I promptly ignored.

"Just because you're the Hokages daughter doesn't mean-"

"Mia can you get me some water?" I interrupted again.

Mia glared for a moment before storming out of the room to get my water, and probably complain to someone about Cuan-kun.

"You should be a little nicer" Koi said quietly.

"Right after her" I grumbled back, crossing my arms over my chest.

Koi chucked slightly before turning away from the monitors, "you're all set. I'm sure you'll be allowed to keep the dog here because you've been through such a traumatic event. Animals can sooth a lot of that emotional pain. But you must keep him or her in here. There are patients that may be allergic to dogs. They come here to get better... Not worse."

I nodded understandably and settled into my bed rolling onto my side. Cuan-kun waisted no time in wedging himself between my chest and arms.

Kio patted my head before leaving the room, flicking the light off on the way.

The dark instantly swill owed the light. I laid there for a while blinking against the dark before finally I fell asleep.

_____________________

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I've been CRAZY busy lately with school. Not only that but my phone broke Dx and I don't normally go on wattpad on my laptop. I promise I'll be updating again really soon but for now my school work does come first. See you real soon