Chapter 10: How To Be A Lost Puppy

|| P.O.V. Saya||

I stood in place completly shocked. Like really of all people to raise there hand it had to be Aki-Baka?

Lee-sensei looked as shocked as I did... Maybe even more...

Aki-Baka leaned against his chair with his feet up on his desk. His hand raised nice and high in the air and a small smirk still on his lips.

Ugh. He thinks he's so damn cool!

I narrowed my eyes at him and his onyx gaze met mine.

He's challenging you... Some rational part of my brain relized.

Well then. Let the games begin...

"alight" Lee-sensei stumble on his works slightly, "Uchiha Aki will mentor Uzumaki Saya for the next week."

I gave Sensei a "seriously" look. There were tons off less jerky kids in the class that had had there hands up.

"Saya take a seat where ever you like," Lee-sensei mummbled to me before calling the classes attention, "I need to step out for a moment. Behave. "

I couldn't help but notice Lee-sensei had looked directly at Aki-Baka when he'd said to behave...

I watched sensei leave before turning back to the class... Everyone was still watching me...

Aki-Baka grinned and turned to the girl sitting on his right, the girl looked like she was about to have a spazz attack that he was talking to her.

"move" he ordered coldly. The girl, looking a bit shocked, but gathered her things and left the seat.

Aki-Baka looked over at me expectedly.

Oh hell no. I looked around and noticed there weren't any more available seats...

Really? I cursed a rainbow quietly for picking that moment to cut off my supply of luck.

"well?" Aki-Baka taunted, "arn't you going to sit down?"

"nope I'm good... I'm far to lazy to go allll the way up there" I smiled sweetly at him before sitting on the ground.

If there was three things I'd learned from being my fathers kid it's:

1. How to be stuborn.

2. How to annoy the shit out of people.

And 3. How to be a smartass.

I turned and looked at the front row. I smiled at the first fan girl I saw, I mean honestly she couldn't have been more clear about it if she'd written his name across her forhead.

"do you want to switch spots?" I asked her nicely. The fan girls were already ready to slit my wrists because Aki-Baka had offered to mentor me, I didn't want this one attacking me now...

The girl nearly passed out at the thought of sitting next to 'the great Aki' I wanted to throw up as hearts formed in her eyes and she started to gather her stuff together.

"stay" Aki-Baka ordered.

The girl instantly stopped and slumped back into her seat.

"she's not a dog!'' I shot back and looked at the girl smiling again. "do you what the spot?"

Aki-Baka shot her daggers. The poor girl paled slightly before shaking her head and glaring at me.

"fine" I huffed and turned around.

Stupid fan girls.

Aki-Baka grinned and stood up, walking down the steps to the spot right next to me.

"what are yo- HAY!"

Aki-Baka leaned over and scooped me up in his arms. I clawed at him, wrapping my arm around his neck so I wouldn't fall. His grin widened and I relized thats what he'd wanted to happen. I glared at him as his fan girls screamed in protest.

My nails bit into his skin and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What. Are. You. Doing?"

Aki-Baka laughted bitterly and walked back to his seat, "you said your to lazy to walk to your seat right? Well I'm not to lazy to carry you there"

His breath washed over my face and I was surpised to find it still smelled of honey... His black eyes challenged me and I suddenly relized what this was about.

Aki-Baka.. Was trying to put me in my place. He hadn't forgotten about how I challenged him in the hall, and here in this room he saw himself as an alpha player. He didnt want to be challenged here... He had a reputation as a badass. And I was the only one here who would challenge that...

Either that or he likes messing with me... Or both.

By the smile that crept across his face as I blushed it was both.

Oh this stuck up kid better think twice about asking me to step in line. It wasn't in an Uzumaki's nature to conform.

"put me down. Now" I growled at him. I was going to walk back down to my spot on the floor and sit there stubbornly and wait for Lee-sensei to come back, then I was going to demand a different escort.

Aki-Baka just grinned and held on tighter before slipping into his seat with me on his lap. Only I wasn't just on his lap I was straddling him, my chest pressed up again his as he held me.

My cheeks ignited and I felt my blood boil.

"get off you perv!" I drew my fist back and snapped it forward, but my fist only made contact with his palm as he deflected the blow.

Aki-Baka grabbed both my wrists and pulled my arms down, his hands wrapped around mine.

"get off me Uchiha!" I growled, " I'm sure one of your fan girls would love to take my spot"

Aki-Baka laughed and leaned forward whispering in my ear, "I'm sure they would Uzumaki but there not as fun to play with..." his lips brushed against my ear and I shivered flashing back to out fight.

I froze in place my eyes wide. What the hell was with this kid?!

Suddenly I was dumped on the floor and Aki-Baka patted my head smirking, "and that, dearest Saya is why your my new puppy dog."

I glared and shot foward moving at a surprisingly fast speed, even for me.

My fist made contact with Aki-baka's jaw, his head snapped back. I stood glareing at him.

"don't you ever E-V-E-R call me a dog again!" I spat at him, "and if you ever touch me again I'll break every single one of your finger off Uchiha!"

Aki-Baka stared at me in disbelief as blood ran down from his nose. All his fan girls swarmed him trying to 'help' with his nose.

I stomped down the stairs and looked at the girl in the front row.

"Switch. Now." I hissed at her and the girl quickly grabbed her stuff and slid into the spot next to Aki-Baka.

I was still absolutly pissed off when Lee-sensei returned to the room. He took one look at my face and Aki-baka's nose before reassigning me to some kid named Amy.

The girl seemed sweet enough and I was glad she wasn't a fan girl but I was to pissed off at Aki-Baka to really look at the poor girl.

"This" I mummbled to myself, "is going to be a long year"

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! So what do you think?

Yes I know Aki's a jerk but hay that's who he is

Leave me a comment below and tell me what you would have done if you where Saya in that situation. Me? I would have smacked the kid into next year!

So ya vote comment fan and have a great night!! Love you guys

Untill next time!!