Chapter 15: Mission Part 2: Amy-chan Vs Saskue!

|| P.O.V. Saskue||

"when your ready..." I muttered to the girl in front of me.

Amy smiled and took a defensive position raising a kunia. Her eyes blazed with determination.

"COME ON AMY-CHAN YOU CAN DO IT! KNOCK HIM ON HIS BUTT!" Saya cheered.

Amy let out a small giggle but didn't take her eyes off me.

'smart' I thought quietly, 'looks like someone was paying attenion...'

I smirked and stuffed my hands in my pockets. Saya and Ren sweet dropped.

"sensei?" Amy asked unsure of what to do.

"this extersise is to test your abilities not mine. Attack."

Amy paled slightly but launched herself forward her hands moving frantically.

"Shadow Clone Technique" she said softly.

Five more Amy's apeared in a cloud of white smoke. They quickly surrounded me, closing me into a circle.

"get ready sensei..." all the Amy's warned.

This ones smart. Most fresh Genin wouldn't have made all the clones speak at once. I already knew which one was the real Amy though... I'd gotten fairly good at picking out fakes from fighting Naruto.

Amy and all her clones suddenly released a storm of Shidiken. I smirked and flashed out of the circle. A couple of the clones got hit and proofed away, but the real one managed to scramble out of the way in time.

"COME ON AMY-CHAN! STOP PLAYING AROUND!!" Saya called.

"baka" I snapped at Saya, "let her focus"

Saya sent a glare my way but huffed and leaned back on the bench. Cuan wagged his tail and nudged the girl, who quickly cheered up and cuddled the small dog. Ren was watching silantly.

Amy took a deep breath before making startlingly familiar hand sighs.

"Earth Release: Shadow Clone"

That had been one of Orochimaru's jutsu's though I'd only seen it once or twice. Then again what hadn't been one of that snakes jutsus...

Amy's clones circled around me again. I scanned over all of them... No Amy.

Opening my sences a little more I felt her chakra signature in a tree a good distance from the fight. It was a small flicker, but still detectable. I made a mental note to teach her to hide that better.

She must have used Saya as a distraction and flashed a 'safe' distance from the fight.

"clever" I mummbled quietly.

The clones started throwing kunia and shuriken. I slid my kutana out of its sheath and blocked the incoming wepons. The sound of clanking metal filled the air.

One after the other Amy's clones launched attacks. The attacks themselves weren't anything specail and any ninja chunin and higher could have advated them, but I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head as she watched me fight.

Suddenly a foot came inches away from my face, skimming my cheek slightly.

What the hell?

I looked to the side and felt my jaw drop.

Amy was crouching on the ground panting. She had absolutly no chakra signature...

My head snapped up to the tree across the feild just in time to see a puff of white smoke.