Chapter 8 : Snow

|| P.O.V. Aki ||

It had been about an hour since the Hokage left with his daughter and the other two. I still hadn't moved from my spot in the corner.

Uncle was pacing around the dining room with a nasty look on his face, I couldn't help the devilish grin I knew I had on.

"why did I even take you in?" uncle growled, "your nothing like Itachi was."

That stung a little.

"how would you know anything about my father?" I glared back at Uncle, "didn't you spend your entire live planning his death?"

My uncles sharingan spun to live as he stared at me. It was a low blow, but he deserved it.

I didn't see him move but suddenly he was in front of me gripping the collar of my shirt. I kept my eyes empty as he looked down at me with disgust. I wasn't going to give him that 'joy' of my reaction.

"you don't know anything! How could you possibly understand!" he gripped my shirt tighter and pulled me close. His voice rose in volume as he yelled.

I didn't answer I just looked at him with empty eyes.

I did understand, it was him that wasn't getting it. Everything I'd ever had was destroyed by the man in front of me. He killed my father, his own brother, and because of that my mother had taken her own life leaving me completly alone. I was only five. When the leaf ninja found me they made me live with him. With the same man that took everything from me!

I understood perfectly!

I balled my fists and swung, but uncle caught my fist effortlessly and shook his head.

"you punch like a child" a smile tipped up his lips and I felt the burning of my own sharagun coming to life.

He dropped me onto the chair and turned to leave," instead of picking fights with 'helpless' kids... Why don't you train a little, get stronger. Maybe then you can land a punch."

And with that he slammed the door to the dining room shut, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I glared at the spot he'd stood for a long moment. His words seemed to still be in the room eccoing off the walls.

Helpless kids... He'd been refuting to Saya. She'd almost won the fight, if I hadn't had the sharagun she would have beat me within the first minute or so.

*** Flash back**

I held the tiny blonde girls shirt and glared at her. This girl annoyed me.

Her face was twisted into a deep scowl and her eyes danced like two blue flames. An angry blush stained her cheeks. Her jaw clenched together and her grip on my wrist tightened.

"put me down and we'll see how strong you really are Uchiha" she said my name like a curse word, spitting it into my face with venom.

I tightened my grip on her shirt. A bitter laugh rolled off my lips, " I could ground you into nothing with my hands behind my back and two broken legs blondie"

Her eyes narrowed.

"being it" she hissed, repeating my words for moments earlier.

I smirked, "gladly"

With that I dropped the blonde girl and watched as gravity pulled her towards the floor, but before she made contact with the tile I brought my foot up and slammed my knee into her stomach.

The girl flew back. She weighted a lot less then I'd thought and it was like kicking a pillow.

I smirked as I watched her sore across the hallway.