Chapter 33: The End Of Everything

||P.O.V Saya||

When I opened my eyes Ren-kun was running threw the woods after Cuan-kun.

"Ren-kun" I groaned.

Ren-Kuns eyes darted down to mind before a huge smile broke out on his face. His canine teeth were sharpened and his hair stood up wildly.

"I guess he took a food pill" I thought dully.

His eye were a beautiful green, but I was close enough to see a bit of gold mixed in.

"How are you feeling" he asked, the smile vanishing.

"Sore"

"I'm sure Yuki-Sama will heal you the moment we get back to the village.

My brows laced together. The action hurt but I couldn't help it.

"Mom didn't come to get me?"

Ren-kun shook his head. "are you kidding she's been hunting for you the moment she heard you were gone, but they couldn't find any leads. Cuan-kun and I tracked down Akon's scent, but by the time we found the trail there wasn't any time to get help."

My eyes widened unbelievably wide.

"You came to get me alone?! Do you know how dangerous that was!" I cryed.

"Shh Saya-chan. We Did it didn't we?" Ren-kun smiled.

I couldn't wait any longer I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Ren-kun stopped on a tree branch and hugged me back carefully.

"You Baka" I said around tears.

"Everything ok now, Saya-chan."

"I'm afraid not." A voice chucked from behind us.

||P.O.V. Ren||

I had her back. My Saya-chan was sleeping soundly in my arms. She was injured and scared, but she was alive.

Sneaking in and out if the castle was easy enought. The guards didn't pay any mind to all the dogs running around so if transformed into one and Cuan-kun and I walked right in.

Getting Saya-chan out was a bit trickier. I'd ended up useing most of my chakra to transform her into a small white cat. All the blood on her made it look like a dog had hunted and cat and was on his way to eat it.

No one blinked twice.

Saya-chan stirred in my arms and opened her eyes.

"Ren-kun..." she groaned.

Hearing her call me that sent waves of nerves threw my body, and happiness.

"How are you feeling?" I asked quietly. It was a stupid question, but I didn't no what else to say.

"Sore"

I could have laughed. Her body was covered in deep cuts and slashes, but all the felt was sore.

"I'm sure Yuki-Sama will heal you the moment we get back to the village.." I said absently.

Yuki-Sama was going to be a mess when she saw Saya-chan. and I doubted I wasn't going to be in trouble for going after her. It was worth it though.

"Mom didn't come to get me?" she asked looking hurt.

I shook my head quickly. "are you kidding she's been hunting for you the moment she heard you were gone, but they couldn't find any leads. Cuan-kun and I tracked down Akon's scent, but by the time we found the trail there wasn't any time to get help."

Her eyebrows shot up and her eyes got impossibly wide.

"You came alone?! do you know how dangerous that was?" she yelled.

"Shhh Saya-chan. We did it didn't we?" I grinned.

Saya-chans eyes started to water and she threw her arms around my neck, pulling me close to her.

I stopped on a pine tree and hugged her back careful of her injurys.

"You Baka" she sobbered.

"Everything's ok now, Saya-chan" I whispered.

"I'm afraid not" a deep voice growled from behind us.

"Cuan-kun" I thought to him, "keep going as quick as you can. Get help"

The small dog continued to run threw the bush, picking up as much speed as he could.

I cut the connection and turned to face the owner of the voice.

Akon stood perched on a tree across from mine.

"You took something that belongs to my queen" he stated, his eyes lingering on Saya-chan.

I couldn't help but bare my teeth at him and let out a low growl. I shifted Saya-chan onto my back carefully.

She held on as tightly as she could, but she was weak from all the wounds.

I growled again. This time out of frustration.

"I don't want to hurt you." Akon warned.

"The ground." Saya-chan whispered.

My eyes glanced down quickly. I didn't see anything down there.

Saya-chan pushed my shoulders down.

I watched Akon carefully as I jumped to the ground, keeping Saya-chans back to the tree.

"Crystal release: Crimson Fruit" Saya-chan muttered.

Quickly orange crystal started forming a dome around us. I leaned Saya-chan against the tree and looked at her.

We both knew her crystal type Justus weren't that strong. Her Crimson Fruit wouldn't protect us for long.

"Ren-kun what are you-" I cut Saya-chan off by kissing her. Her lips were soft and tasted like iron. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"You stay here. Stay safe. I'll buy time." I ordered and jumped out of the Crystal Dome just as the crystal closed.

||P.O.V. Saya ||

Ren-kun...

I watched as he pulled out a kunia and changed at Akon.

"What are you doing?" I thought. years spilling over and down my cheeks, "You can't fight without Cuan-kun..."

Akon grabbed ahold of Ren-kuns arm, turning it sharply.

Ren-kun let out a loud scream throwing his foot out.

He never made contact. Akon shoved him to the ground, kicking up dirt.

"Ren-kun..." I whispered, trying but unable to get to my feet.

Akon picked Ren-kun up by his sweater twirling a kunia around his finger.

"Last chance kid. Give up and I'll let you loose."

"Ren... " I said a little louder.

"Give up. Please give up" I thought.

Ren-kun laughed and kicked at Akon. landing a solid blow to the side of his face. Akon dropped him, clutching the side of his face.

"I'll never give up." he growled.

Ren-kun got to his feet shakily, pulled out another kunia and waited.

"No Ren-kun please come back to the barrier. Please" I thought, trying to stand.

Akon laughed and flashed infront of Ren-kun faster then I'd seen anyone move.

"Your finished"

There was a loud popping sound and Ren-kun fell to the ground.

"Ren.." I screamed.

He didn't move.

"REN" I screamed and screamed and screamed but he never moved.