Chapter 21: A New Teacher && A Frantic Saya!

||P.O.V Saya||

Cuan-Kun and I found Kakashi in an open field by the K.I.A stone. As soon as I spotted him I waved Cuan-Kun home. I wanted to see if I could sneak up on him.

I took a deep breath and focused on lowering my chakra level. It wouldn't be invisable, but it might be enough to slip under his radar.

Creeping forward I silanced my breath and danced around fallen leaves and twigs in the grass, glancing back up at Kakashi's figure ever couple of seconds.

"Saya.... What do you think your doing?" he asked as soon as I got within a couple feet from him.

"aperently not being ninja enough to sneak up on you?" I asked back inoccently.

Kakashi just reached over blindly and ruffled my hair.

I let out a loud sign and smiled up at him. Kakashi hadn't ever been a big influence in my life, but dad and mom spoke foundly about him.

"was the meeting I interrupted important?" I asked after a minute to break the silance.

Kakashi finally took his eyes off the stone and glanced at me. "no not really, we where discussing a member of my squad..." he shoved his hands in his pockets and continued after a minute, "that's not what you came here to ask. You could have gotten that information from your father or your sensei, so what are you doing here?"

I smiled softly, "your awfully observant"

Kakashi just continued to look down at me expectantly, his facial expressions gave nothing away. I had no idea what he was thinking.

"I... Was wondering...." I started

"yes?" he prompted turning his entire body towards me, giving me his full attension.

I peaked up at him before blurting everything out like an idiot, "I was wondering if you could please help me train? I want to be a better ninja then my father! And Sasuke-sensei and Sakura-Sama! And mother!.... And also... I was wondering if you could tell me about my father!"

"hmn?" Kakashi scratched the back of his head and gave me a closed eyed smile. "why me?"

"because you knew them and there skill levels better then anyone else! Please kakashi?" I begged.

Kakashi didn't say anything at first. He just stood there looking at me. His visable eye searching mine for something before finally he gave a soft smile from under his mask.

"sensei... I won't put up with not being respected like Sasuke did."

It took a moment for that to sink in but when it did I grinned and jumped forward, catching the ninja in a death hug.

"thank you! Kakashi-sensei!"

Kakashi-sensei patted my head awkwardly before trying to pry me off. "alright, alright"

I just grinned up at him clinging tightly. I had a good feeling about this.

*****

I gasped, sweat poured down my forhead and my heart slammed against my chest.

I regret everything I ever said! Kakashi-sensei and I had spend the last three hours training, or as kakashi-sensei called it "cheaking my skill level"

But whatever it was it was brutal. Kakashi-sensei threw multpul attack at me, never giving me a chance to strike back. I was somehow able to move my body in time to invade the worst of the attacks, but he was holding back. Majorly.

"alright" he said after a while longer. "that's enough..."

"well?" I asked around a pant and looked up at him hopefully.