Chapter 28: Kidnapped

||P.O.V. Yuki|| written by BrookSimmons

I stood at the gates, waiting for my squad which included Hinata and Sakura. My jounin vest was proudly worn as I kept my headband around my arm.

A small smile formed on my face, 'It's been a while since I've been on any missions with anyone from team seven. Although, I'm now living with one of them, it's still not the same...'

"Yuki-sama!" My head snapped up before I turned around to see Amy and Cuan running towards me.

Worry filled my body as I ran over to meet her half way, "Amy-chan, what's wrong? Aren't you, Ren-san, and Saya-chan on a mission with Gaara-kun and Sasuke?"

I waited impatiently for her to catch her breath. "Yuki-sama, i-it's Saya..."

My eyes widened as my heart beat quickened at the mention of my daughter's name. "Is she hurt? Is she throwing up blood? What is it Amy?!" My thoughts first went to my illness, which I still prayed Saya didn't ever come down with.

She shook her head, "N-No, but she's in trouble! Ren-kun stayed after to help her,-"

"Amy, go tell Naruto-kun that I won't be on the mission, and tell him I went after Saya." I said before taking off running, my thumb already in my mouth as I bit down. Drawing blood I made handsigns.

"Summoning jutsu!" I shouted just as Ace appeared through the smoke.

"Ace! I need you to track Saya's scent!" I ordered.

"Yes, M'lady." Ace nodded before taking a moment to grab onto her scent, while still running he changed directions, to which I followed.

Reaching my hand out I formed a multicolored crystal spear in my hand. My heard was pounding from the fear of my daughter, and the anger of whoever was trying to hurt her.

"Is it because she's an Uzumaki? Related to the Okami's?" I muttered, "Maybe her Crystal style, or they want to get ahold of the Hokage's child..."

Ace growled as I was muttering. "What is it?"

"We're approaching someone, but two scent's just vanished, Saya's one of them." He announced.

Dread filled me but I kept on running, if anything I was going faster. My eyes widened when I saw Ren on his knees, frozen.

"Ren!" I shouted jumping next to him, Ace landing next to me. "Ren, what happened?!"

Ren slowly looked up at me, his eyes filled with pain. "I couldn't save her... S-She was taken..."

My eyes widened at Ren's words. My daughter, the one I swore I would protect on my life, as I had done with Naruto, had been taken. I froze when I noticed something, "Where's Sasuke and Gaara-kun?!"

"Sasuke sensei told us to go back to the village, I think he knew we were being followed." Ren whispered, unable to make his voice any louder.

"Ren, I need to know this." I said, bending down to Ren, my body shaking. "The person who took Saya, is there any hints they could have left? Did they ask Saya anything before they took her?"

"I-I don't know. When I turned to look at her she ran into this tunnel of butterfly's and next thing I know she was gone, along with the butterfly's." Ren muttered.

I held back the tears that wanted to start falling. I had to consider this a mission, which meant that I would not show any tears. Trying to keep myself from showing any emotion was hard, but I grabbed Ren by his shoulders and gently picked him up."Ace, bring Ren back to the village. Make sure he gets back home." I ordered.

Ace nodded, "What about you, M'lady?"

"I'm going to look for my daughter." I answered.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Ren quivered, "I was suppose to protect Saya, it's my fault!"

I looked at Ren a soft smile formed, despite my sadness and pain. "No it's not your fault, Ren. If anything I should have taken more precaution for Saya, as a mother, it is my fault. You did what you could and you didn't abandon Saya, for that thank you. Ace, get him out of here now."

Ace bowed before throwing Ren on his back and taking off running. I watched with hooded eyes as they ran off, once he was out of sight I turned to look around.

Not a single thing stood out, "Whoever these guys are, they aren't too bad." I muttered, "But, I've dealt with worse."

_______________________

Hey guys! A huge thank you to BrookSimmons for writing this chapter xD I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Vote

Comment

Love!