Chapter 29: The Butterfly Queen

||P.O.V. Saya||

The sound of humming woke me from a sleep I hadn't realized I was in.

I opened my eyes and looked up towards the sound. I was shocked to find it wasn't my mother, but a women I'd never seen before humming.

Her hair was long and black curling up at the ends. Her eyes were a beautiful purple color. She wore a gentle smile as her fingers combed threw my now loose hair.

"Well hello Saya. It's nice to see you awake." Her voice was just as gentle as her smile and very kind.

"Who are you?"

"A friend" she grinned, pushing my hair from my face she continued to comb threw the locks delicately.

"Do you have a name?" I asked, sitting up slightly and looking around.

We were in a concrete cell.

"No" the woman smiled before taking my chin in her hand, digging the nails into my skin.

"Look at me while we are talking"

I felt my eyes widen in terror.

"You belong to me now. When you prove to me you are a loyal subject you will be moved to a room upstairs in the castle. Your my only crystal user so you'll have a very nice room close to mind and will be trained to protect me at all times. Are we clear?" She growled.

I tried pulling myself away from her but she dug her nails I'm deeper, drawing blood.

"Are. We. Clear."

I nodded and she got up and left, closing the bar doors behind her.

Where was I?

And where was my squad?