Chapter 18: Stupid Overprotective Dads

||P.O.V. Saya||

"Saya-chan!" mom called pulling me out of my dreams, "Ren-sans here to pick up Cuan!"

What? It took my a moment to remember what had happened the night before.

I opened my eyes and instantly I felt my cheeks getting hot. Cuan-Kun was tucked under my arm, cuddled tightly into my side. My nose was burries deep into Ren's sweater.

"coming mom!" I called back. I jumped out of bed quickly and ran into my bathroom. My hair was a mess. It was sticking up in thirty different directions. My pj's were cute so I didn't really mind if Ren saw them. I ran a brush quickly threw my hair and managed to tame it enough to look presentable.

When I opened my door I tripped over something small and white.

"Cuan-kun...'' I growled, animie veins popping out of my forhead.

My door suddenly flew open. My mom charged in with her cast iron pan.

I felt a sweat drop forming.

"what are you doing?" my eyes narrowed at her.

"I heard a loud bang and I was afraid someone had broken in" she answered.

"so you grabbed the iron pan instead of a kunia?!"

Mom huffed and turned away from me.

"I was trying to protect you and your questioning my wepon choice?"

Cuan-Kun suddenly jumped onto the head, wagging his tail he let out an amused bark.

"Cuan-kunn" I whined, but the little dog didn't move.

"Ren! She's in her room if you wanna say hi. Cuan-Kuns in there to." mom said before reaching behind her and pulling a very confused Ren into my room. I was confused to. Why was she letting a boy in my room? Dad would have a fit! But the more pressing issue was why I was so embarrest...

Mom slammed the door behind Ren. I felt my cheeks burning at a million degrees. Cuan-Kun wagged his tail at his master but made no move to get off my head. Ren's eyes scanned my room. His eyes landed on his sweater and a blush creeped onto his cheeks.

Oh. My. God. You could totally tell I slept with it!! I felt like I was going to die... My life was over!

Ren laughed and walked over to me. He took Cuan-Kun off my head and picked me up placing me on my feet.

"sorry about that Saya-chan, I hope Cuan-Kun hasnt caused you to much trouble." he apologized.

"-chan?!" I mentally screamed.

"oh no none at all I loved having him" a nervous giggle escaped my lips and scratched the back of my head.

This. Was. So. Ackward!

Ren blushed a little deeper and nodded picking up Cuan-kun.

"I'll be leaving then, I don't want to keep dad waiting..." Ren started to leave but I grabed his wrist pulling him back slightly.

"wait! you forgot your sweater!" I smiled shyly and grabbed the sweater handing it to him.

Ren smiled sheepishly and left.

The second I heard the front door shut I launched threw the house at mom.

"MOM!" I screamed swinging my fists around violantly, " WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"

My mom just laughed and ran away as I chased her half way around the village and back.

She was dead when I caught her.

**time skip**

Ok so maybe she wasn't dead. I lost her about five minutes after the chase started and now I was wandering around aimlessly trying to pick up the trail.

I groaned and headed to my dads office. Maybe dad would entertain me.

"dad!" I pushed open his office door without even bothing to knock.

Dad was sitting at his desk with a big animie vein on his forhead. He hated when I inturupted, espeshaly when he was having a meeting... Like he was now.

Saskue-tato, kakashi-Sama, and some kid were sitting around dads desk.

Whatever it was it looked important.

"oh... Awkward..." I mutter. Kakashi-Sama laughed lightly. Dad and Saskue-tato grew more animie veins. The kid looked like they were hiding under there hood.

Wow I was just having an awkward day.

"Saya-chan... I'm in the middle of something it better be important...." dad hinted, but I ingored the hint.

I turned on my big puppy dog eyes and pouted.

"Dad mom let a bo-" I was inturupted by hands clamping over my mouth. I turned and saw my mom standing behind me. Her eyes wide.

"Naruto-Kun! Don't listen to her... She ate some bad eggs this morning I think she's seeing things. I'll take her home now!" mom said threw a big fake smile.

Dad looked confused. I took that as an opertunity to strike. I bit moms hand, she let go and I flashed behind dad.

"no!" I objected. "I haven't even had breakfast you were to busy letting boys into my room while I was still in my PJ's!"

Mom looked horrified, and dad... Well dad was ready to take on an entire ninja army with his bare hands.

"Yuki-chan. You. Did. What?" dads tone was deadly and shadows covered his face.

I hid in the corner and giggled evily.

"it was only Ren!" mom tried defending herself but only made it worse.

"you dope! You let Kiba's kid in her room! Don't you remember what Kiba was like?!" Saskue joined in dads death glares.

Well that was unexpected. Kakashi-Sama pulled out a little book and started reading. The kid pulled there hood down more.

Mom backed into a corner giving dad puppy dog eyes. "Saskue... Naruto-kun... Calm down I had my ear pressed to the door the whole time! I knew nothing was going to happen!"

"you WHAT?!" I shrieked and joined dad and Saskue in the line of death glares.

We all ended up in a giant fist fight of white smoke. During the fight Kakashi-Sama and the kid slipped out of the room and left. Soon after Saskue-tato left scowling.

I had a weird feeling Ren's going to get a couple more push ups tomarrow.

Dad cooled off enough to forgive mom, but I was put in the corner.

How unfair was that?!

Mom left to cook dad lunch so now it was just him and me. After, yet another, ackward silance I dicided to have some fun.

"daddie" I asked sweetly.

Dad took a sip of his tea and nodded for me to continue.

"can I have an S-rank?" I said with a completly streight face.

Dad spit his tea across the room.

I managed to surpress a giggle and stay looking serous but it was hard.

"Saya-chan..." dad said weakly, "you haven't been a ninja long enough for anything other then a D-rank..."

I let out a little whimper and crawled over to his desk with sad eyes.

"what about an A?" I asked.

Dad just shook his head.

" how about a B?"

"no"

"a C?" I turned up the intercity of my eyes.

The funny part was he looked like he was going to break for a minute. But then his eyes went hard. Damn so close.

Dad patted the top of my head and smiled, " sorry Saya-chan but untill you do 28 D-ranks. No C. And untill you do 37 C ranks no B. And untill I diside I think your strong enough for an A, no A... And never under any circumstances E-V-E-R... Would I let my little girl do an S. End of discusion."

I felt veins pop out of my forhead.

"we'll see about that!" I laughed evilly before jumping out the window and darting threw the village.

--------------------------------------

Lol this was just kind of a fun little chapter.

Let me know what you think!

Comment.
Add.
Love.
Be happy!