Chapter 11: A Test

Hay people!

So I disided to do a major timeskip! Saya is now 13 years old and it's her last days at the Acadamy!!

Enjoy!

___________________________

"Saya-chann!" I heard a voice call, "wait upp!"

I giggled as Amy-chan jumped onto my back. Her arms snaked around my neck and she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist... I didn't really have a choice but to carry her.

"your so lazy!" I glared over my shoulder and wrapped my arms around her legs.

"but you love me!" she giggled

It was true... Over the last couple years Amy-chan and I had become inseparable. We ate, slept, trained, breathed, laughed, cried, and caused trouble together every second of the day.

Amy-chan wasn't just my bestfriend anymore, she was my sister.

"are you excited for the graduation test, Saya-chan?" Amy-chan asked behind a yawn. She rested her head against my shoulder, her brown curls fell forward and tickled my nose.

"Amy-chan your hair!" I giggles and tried to blow the strands out of my face.

"it's not my fault my hair loves you just as much as the rest of me does!"

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I was honestly really jittery about taking the test. What if I didn't pass? I'd be stuck at the Acadamy for another year with annoying underclass-men.

"Saya-chann!" Amy-chan called before knocking on my head, "hay is anyone in there?"

I laughed and let go of Amy-chans legs causeing her to fall on her butt. I smiled down at her and winked.

Amy-chan's chocolate brown eyes glared up at me.

"you have three seconds to run Uzumaki... One..."

I didn't wait till two. I took off running full speed to the Acadamy. Amy-chan was faster then me, but I was better at chases.. Something I'd picked up from my many AMBU incounters.

I wove inbetween the crowds of people that roamed the streets of the leaf. I could hear Amy-chan voice calling after me. I was almost to the Acadamy and once I made it inside I'd be home free... Well untill class ended.

I turned and scanned the crowd of people behind me. No sign of Amy-chan...

"ugn"

I turned back around just in time to run right into someone. The persons hands shot up and caught me as we skidded across the sidewalk. I landed directly ontop of the person my head tucked into the crook of there neck.

I inhaled slightly and blinked in surpise. Whoever it was.. They smelled really good.

"oh my gosh I'm so- " I started to apologize when I met an angry onyx gaze.

"watch were your going Uzumaki! You could have killed me!" Aki-Baka barked at me.

"it's not my fault your ego has a gravitational pull Uchiha!" I growled back.

After that first day in class Aki-Baka and I had become rivals. Bitter rivals. Everything we did was a competition, and we didn't even have to be paired up! If me and Aki-Baka were in the same biulding we were competing. The score stayed pretty much even. If I won Aki-Baka would go out of his way to win the next time and I'd do the same if he won.

Aki-Baka let out a bitter laugh, "you know that was almost funny, stupid"

I glared at him and then noticed I was still ontop of him.. And people were staring.