Chapter 23: A Mothers Heart

||Yuki's P.OV.|| written by BrookSimmons

Naruto stood by the door, anime crying as Saya left. "Why couldn't she be more like you, Yuki-chan?"

I tilted my head, "What do you mean, Naruto-kun?"

He looked at me, pointing a finger. "You're clueless."

I narrowed my eyes, my hands going to my hips. "Excuse me?"

The blonde Hokage didn't get my warning.

"At Saya's age you didn't know what a blush was! Hell, you didn't even find out what that was until you were sixteen, and the only reason you found out then was because Pervy Sage told you!" He shouted, I puffed out my cheeks. "But Saya, she's more like- like Sakura-chan! She's into boys already! And not just any boy, Kiba's son! Dattebayo!"

A anime vein formed and I threw a kunai just barely missing his head. Naruto's rant ended quickly as he noticed a piece of his hair stuck to the wall.

"She's more like you, not Sakura-san. She's into boys, but she's not obsessed with them. And Kiba-kun isn't that bad-"

"Liar! You just think that this will give you an easier chance to get Akamaru!" Naruto shouted.

I pouted, crossing my arms. "Maybe..." My pout vanished as I looked at Naruto again. "But remember, Kiba-kun is our friend, one of the guys that helped us with the Fourth Shinobi war."

This time Naruto pouted. "But right now I see his son, Ren, as my enemy! I don't want my little girl going out on a date until she's twenty- no forty!"

I smiled, kissing his cheek. "If it was up to you, she would never grow up. That's what I'm here for, to keep you from doing just that. Now go wash up, since Saya-chan is gone we are going out to Ichiraku's."

He nodded, but paused to look at me again, a perverted grin forming on his face. "We do have the house to ourselfs, we could you know..."

"No." I said firmly, "I'm hungry. Now go get washed up."

He pouted again and turned for the bedroom, "And here I thought, when I become Hokage I become the boss..."

"You do, but I'm the wife, therefor you listen to me, Mr. Hokage." I smiled and looked at him. He turned around and stuck our his tongue childishly. In return I stuck out my tongue.

With a huff he turned around and walked for the bedroom. My eye twitched when he tossed his Hokage cloak off on the couch, I stared at the orange and white cloak.

"Naruto," I said, my voice making the blonde Hokage freeze. "Pick up your cloak right now!"

He rushed over to the cloak and quickly grabbed it. "Yes Mrs. Uzumaki!" He saluted me, I giggled as he went to hang it up in the closet.

I glanced at his hair for a moment, making a mental note to have him get it cut soon. The smile stayed on my face as I looked at the door that Saya walked out of a little bit ago. 'She's grown up so much...'

***

"Mommy! Look, it's the Hokage!" A little boy cheered, pointing to Naruto.

With a smile on my face, I nudged him over to the little boy. Naruto blinked before grinning at the child and ruffling his hair. Looking over to the side I was met by Kakashi, Sasuke, and Aki.

"Hey, Kakashi sensei, Aki-kun, Sasuke-teme." I smiled, ruffling Aki's hair, much to his displeasure.

"Hello, Yuki." Kakashi smiled.

"Hi, Yuki-sama." Aki muttered.

"Hn, whatever you and Naruto are still baka's." Sasuke smirked as he saw Naruto do some goofy dance.