Chapter 13: Our First Mission!

|| P.O.V Saskue ||

" Saskue-Kun. Naruto-Kun would like to see you."

I looked over at Sakura. She was dressed in her hospital attire. The leafs hospital would probably fall apart without her. She oversaw everything that happened and still saw her own patients.

"hn" I grunted back, "what does he want?"

Sakura just shrugged.

Jeez he was such loser. He probably wanted some kind of distraction from all the paperwork he always has to do.

"fine" I grumbled and flashed to the hokages desk.

Naruto looked up and grinned, " hay Saskue."

"what do you want, loser?"

Naruto glared at me before rolling his eyes.

"I could strip you of your status among the ANBU leaders for disrespecting me you know"

I smirked and shoved my hands in my pockets.

He wouldn't. Naruto fought with almost every ninja in the village to get me a seat as an ANBU chief.

Most of the villagers didn't trust me when I'd first returned to the Leaf. Not that I blamed them. But they did full heartedly trust Naruto... So slowly I've gained a lot of trust back from my home, but I'd still get the occasional nasty comment or dirty look.

"I need a favor..." Naruto began slowly.

That wasn't a good thing. Naruto almost never thought about his words like this.

"just spit it out"

Naruto signed and scratched the back of his head.

"will you be team tens squad caption?" he asked quietly. "I need to know Saya-chans protected out there. Your the only one I can trust with this. Please Saskue, I'm not asking you as the hokage I'm asking you as a friend."

" damnit Naruto" I sighed.

I wasn't a babysitter and I didn't like kids. There whiny and complain to much.

"who's on the team." I growled.

"Saya, Itami Amy and Inuzuka Ren"

"Kiba's kid?" I asked scepticly. Naruto nodded.

I'd talked to Kiba every now and again. Apetently Ren had taken after his father in many ways. Mostly he specialized in the same jutsu's Kiba did.

"so you want me to teach your brat, her preppy little friend, and a miniature Kiba.." I raised my eyebrow at him and shook my head. I had my hands full with Aki.

"you care about Saya-chan to Saskue do you trust anyone else to keep her safe?"

"fine" I groaned. I didn't want Saya-chan in the line of danger anymore then Naruto did, but she was a ninja now...

"thank you Saskue!" naruto cheered and I rolled my eyes.

"whatever loser.."

I stalked off to go meet my new team.

----

|| P.O.V. Saya ||

I stared in disbelief at Saskue. It wasn't like him to take up students... He'd always told me he hated kids.

'Maybe he was messing with you?' a voice in the back of my head whispered. Or maybe it was some weird community service thing?

I shrugged. It didn't matter Saskue would push me to get stronger and that's all I really wanted from a teacher.

"so your my new team?" Saskue muttered. "alright then take a seat and we'll get to know each other a little bit"

I giggled quietly and took a seat right next to Saskue. He raised his eyebrow at me but otherwise ignored my pressance.

Amy-chan took the seat next to me and Ren-San the seat next to her. Cuan-Kun sat right between Amy-chan and Ren-San.

Saskue just sat expectedly and waited for one of us to speak.

"um sensei..." Amy-chan muttered quietly, "what do you want us to say?"

"introduce yourself" he said a little irritated. "team work is important, and in order to work well as a team you need to get along."

Amy-chan and Ren-San both looked clueless. I rolled my eyes and turned to Ren-San, I already knew everything about Amy-chan.

"what's your favorite jutsu Ren-san?"

Saskue shot me a grateful look. Yup... He was clueless to.

"um Beast Human Clone, I quess." he mummbled and looked down blushing slightly.

I felt a sweet drop form on my forhead. Wow this was really awkward...

I turned and looked at Amy-chan expectantly. She blushed.

"Mud Wolves..."

I giggled. Mom and I had taught her that jutsu after she'd seen my mother summon a couple of her wolves to train with.

Mom had trained me shortly after I started at the Acadamy. Sometimes dad trained with us to.

I smiled at the memory and looked at Saskue. "what's yours?"

Saskue chuckled lightly, "I could tell you... But then I'd have to cut off your ears and tougues"

Amy-chan and Ren-san stared at him wide-eyed but I just smirked.

"whatever mine crystal needles"

Saskue "hned" and I signed.

"so now that that's settled what's our first mission going to be!" I giggled.

Saskue sighed, "your just like your father... All well I quess it can't be helped..."

Saskue smirked then stood up looking down at all of us evily.

"your first mission is going to be to fight me... Alone"

------------------------------------

Hay so I would have kept going except I promised one of my friends I'd upload tonight and I'm tiredddd x3 I'll write the next chapter tomarrow

Love you guys!!!

Oh and btw there a picture of Aki up in the chapter : bad blood

So ya go see!!!