Chapter 16: Mission Part Three: Saya vs Saskue!

|| Ren ||

After getting Amy some water and settling back into the bench I turned back to the fight.

Saya was grinning like a mad man and waited for sensei's signal to start.

Cuan-Kun wiggled out from inside my jacket where he'd been resting and jumped to Amy ( AN: yes like Kiba xD) Amy instantly chippered and cuddled him close.

'chi, he's such an attenion whore' I thought quietly.

"what do you think Saya's going to get?" I asked Amy quietly.

"hmmm it depends really... If she gets mad prabably a 7 like me" she grinned, " I've never won a sparing match against Saya-chan and she's never won one against me..." Amy's eyes kind of zoned out in memory for a long moment before she continued.

"what do you think?"

I thought for a second before answering, " well I've only ever seen her fight in the Acadamy a couple of times, but it was always against you. She's was always smiling and laughing during the fights so I couldn't take those serously... But those couple of times when that Aki kid pissed her off... She'd move so quickly. It always made me wonder what she could really do.

Not only that but do you remember that first day? When Aki brought her in passed out? I've faced Aki in the Acadamy before, I could never get around his sharagun to land a hit. But Saya can... It really made me wonder what kind of power she had...." I trailed off.

Amy grinned sheepishly towards Cuan-Kun. " I remember that first day to... I was more glad someone'd finally put Aki-temee in his place..."

I nodded before turning back to Saya and Saskue-sensei. Niether had made a move yet... They were talking.

"Ren-San are you happy to be on this team?" Amy suddenly asked.

I chuckled, "Saya asked the same thing during your fight... And yes I am Amy. This seems like the makings of a fine team."

Amy grinned. "so we're friends then?"

I had to bite back laughter. Her and Saya were so alike, but they were best friends after all.

"friends" I agreed.

|| P.O.V Saya||

I grinned and faced Saskue, who was just sitting there smirking. He crossed his arms over his chest and waited impatiently.

"come on Saskue you make the first move..." I whined.

A vien poped out of Saskues forhead and he gritted his teeth.

"-sensei" he corrected. " have some respect."

I giggled and shook my head. "but your always going to be the grumpy patato in the living room to me! I can call you Saskue-tato!"

Five more animie veins popped out of Saskues forhead. "Saya..." he warned quietly.

"hai! ... Saskue-tato?"

Saskue suddenly flashed towards me, throwing his fist forward. My body reacted like it had against dad and I jumped backwards. Saskues fist skimmed my stomach, his eyes burned into mine. The sharingun spinning. I smirked and grabbed his wrist, twisting my body my foot swung out. Saskue leaned backwards and my foot passed harmlessly over his head.

Saskue grabed my wrist and twisted my arm.

"Augh!" I cried out. I was pinned to the ground on my stomach. My arm twisted up.

"are you ready to show some respect?" Saskue growled.

"Saskue-tato!! That hurts!!"

I heard Saskue grit his teeth and push my arm up more. "Saskue what?"