Chatper 19: A Date?!

||P.O.V. Saya||

After jumping around the village for a while I figured out I sucked at tracking.

I growled quietly, completly frustrated. I sat on the ground for a moment and thought.

"what would be the best way to track someone down?" I whispered to myself.

After a second of consideration I headed towards the Inuzuka compound. I bet Cuan or Akamaru could sniff someone out!

The Inuzuka complex was a rather interesting place. All the building were the same and seemed to face either the entrance or a fountain in the middle of the compound. Each house was surrounded by a miniature forest. It was the third largest compound in the village. I liked it because for every person there were three dogs.

When I got to Kiba's house I suddenly got kind of nervous. What If Ren thought I was stalking him...

I giggled and knocked on the door.

Naw I'm stalking his dog...

Sure enough Ren answered the door. He looked surpised to see me but smiled nicely anyway.

"Saya-chan" he greeted.

I smiled and scratched the back if my head.

"hay Ren... Is it ok I'd I barrow Cuan-Kun for a while? I need to find someone and I just figured out I'm not a tracker ninja..."

Ren animie dropped.

"you came all the way out here for that?"

I nodded eagerly giving him puppy dog eyes.

"please please please PLEASEEEE" I begged.

After a couple seconds an evil grin worked its way onto Ren's face.

"ok... But if I give you Cuan-kun.. You have to go on a date with me."

||P.O.V. Amy||

I was bord. Laying across my bed wasn't helping either.

"I miss Saya-chan" I mummbled. Since graduation we've been drifting apart. Even at the party we didn't really hang out!

Maybe we'd have a mission soon and we could catch up.

"Amy!" I heard my mom call, "can you come help me with the dishes?"

I groaned and got up.

I really did miss my best friend, I wonder what she's doing right now...

|| P.O.V Saya ||

..............

................

..................

......................

DID HE JUST ASK ME OUT?!

I felt my cheeks heat up as I stared at him wide eyed.

Ren blushed but stayed determined.

"I-I I didn't know you liked me like that..." I managed to stutter out.

"I... Will you go with me or not?" Ren flushed darker red.

Aw I was hurting his ego.

Wait did I like Ren? I looked closely at him and thought about it. He was really rather cute, and he was nice... But if it didn't work he was on my team. Augh!

"ya......" I stuttered out before quietly screaming at my mouth.

"I wasn't done thinking yet!" I thought angrily at it.

"great" Ren smiled before dropping Cuan-Kun on my head. I fell over and he laughed at me. " I'll pick you up at eight ok? When your done finding who you need to just send Cuan-Kun home he knows the way. See you tonight!"

Ren abruptly shut the door.

I laid there shocked out of my mind.

Cuan-Kun licked my cheek and I looked down at him. He wagged his tail and jumped forward waiting for instruction.

"oh... Right.. Um can you find Hatake Kakashi?"

The little dog yipped and launched forward. I chased after him quietly.

Ren and I? Together?! I barely knew him how can he already like me like that?

My cheeks burned and I swear Cuan-Kun snicked at me.

This was going to be a long night

------------------------------------------

Mwahaha I'm ending the chapter there >:D

I know what your thinking

"but oh my gosh it's to soon and blah blah blah, but it's not!!! The next chapters Rens point of view and it'll explain everything! I'm not updating again untill I get two comments!!! From different people do ha mwahaha