Chapter 34: The Fox

||P.O.V Saya||

I was on fire.

I couldn't see anything threw the tears that welled up in my eyes. It was hard to think. To breath. To move.

"Ren" I screamed again.

No answer. His body wasn't moving at all.

Akon laughed.

"You bastard. I'll kill you" I screamed at him.

I let my body be rocked by the boiling, red hot rage that I was feeling. It gave me power. It gave me strength.

I looked down at my arms. The carved out butterfly's made me angrier. Soon chakra started clinging to my body, but the angrier I let myself get the more the blue color of the chakra bled into orange. My nails started to sharpen.

I no longer had a problem getting to my feet.

I looked at Ren's body again, before allowing my eyes to cut to his killers face.

The anger reached a spilling point and the crystal barrier broke. I let my body move on it's own, and gladly bidded the conscious world goodbye.

More then happy to leap into the dark.

||P.O.V. Akon||

"What... Is that?" I thought.

The crystal user's body was completely covered in orange chakra. Her nails started growling longer as well as her teeth. Her hair stood on end and she stopped wavering.

The chakra was frightening and more powerful then anything I'd ever seen before.

Saya met my eyes. Her jade irises burned into red-orange orbs and her pupil became split like a cats.

Her opened her mouth and screamed. Birds in the nearby trees fled.

Saya dropped down onto almost all fours and charged forward. Her eyes thirsty for blood.

She moved at impossible speeds. I kept back, attempting to keep up, but she didn't attack.

She drove me away from the boy. hugging his body closely to hers.

Orange crystal started forming in long jagged spikes randomly around her. it grew and grew until the shards encircled her and the boy in a ring, like a birds nest.

Saya shook her head. Tears streamed down her face. The boys lips quivered before he once again grew still.

Sayas eyes grew incredibly wide before the crystal completely blocked the two from my view. It continued to grow for another minute before the entire thing shattered. Millions of shards of red and orange rained down.

Saya was laying on the ground next to the boys body. She was completely still.

I paused for a moment before walking over and picking up the girl.

Her breathing was shallow and her chakra levels had dipped to near empty.

I looked down at the boys body again. His green eyes were stained blue with death, and stared up unseeingly at the sky. His face was pale and blood dripped from his lips.

He was so young. Only a year or so older then my own daughter, Mayu. A ping of pain strummed at my heart, but I quickly shook it off.

"Just one more death" I told myself, before carrying Saya home.

_______________________

Hey guys.

Please let me know what you think.

I'll be updating again soon but in a twisted turn of events a very close friend of mine died recently and I'll be attending there funeral and wake this week. I don't feel to much like writing as of late but I'll get around to it soon enough. I hope you all have a wonderful week and please give those closest to you a big hug. tell them you love them. you never know how much longer there going to be there

Untill next time

Comment

Vote

Love