Chapter 26: The Plan

||P.O.V unknown ||

I tapped my fingers against the old wood of my thrown.

"My Lady"

"What?" I growled under my breath. I wasn't in the mood for casualties today. My power was growing weak, and I needed a new source of chakra to drain.

The man I was using now was from the village hidden in the mist. He was born with great resources of chakra, but sadly he was running low and would soon die.

I needed someone with more power. Someone who would last longer and satisfy my need for chakra much more greatly.

"My name is Akan. I think I've found the solution to your problem."

I raised my eyebrow at the boy. He couldn't be older then eighteen.

"Continue.." I commanded him.

"The Village hidden in the leaves has taken a new Hokage" he stated.

I let of a short laugh. "why should I care?"

"Because there new Hokage is Naruto Uzumaki, and inside of him lives a demon with chakra resources large enough to sustain your draining ritual for years instead of a month. His wife is also a crystal user. I know how much you love collecting rare things, my queen." The boy known as Akan smirks, "also with the villages Hokage taken from them the village will be easy to concur and add to your empire. All I ask is to be made the ruler of that land for you. I'll handle everything."

I tapped my finger against my chin as I listened to his plan. Taking a few seconds to think it over I came to the conclusion I had nothing to lose in this deal, and very much to gain.

"Does the Hokage have any children? A young crystal user would be much much more valuable to me then an older one"

The boy shook his head, "no the crystal user is barren"

I frowned, "that's unfortunate"

I tapped my finger a few more times before nodding to him, "alright. Bring this Naruto and crystal user to me. kill any who stand in your way that wouldn't be useful to me; and there shall be no mention of my name. If you fail they'll kill you, and if you come back here empty handed I'll kill you. Take anything or one you'll need to be victorious. Now go."

And with that the boy left to bring me the next pawn in my game.

________________________

Hey guys let me know what you think! I know it took forever to get to but we've reached the interesting part of the story! yay!

Comment
Vote
Love