Chapter 7: A Wake Up Call

|| P.O.V. Saya||

Have you ever woken up and not known were you are? No? I wouldn't recommend it.

I groaned and sat up not really sure were I was.

"Saya" a deep toneless voice greeted me. I looked up and met familiar black eyes.

"Sai-kun..." my voice trailed off into a question mark and as I looked around the room in was in.

The room itself was a weird trapezoid shape. The three angled walls were giant windows that overlooked the forest sorounding the village and the others were painted a weird green tan color. I was laying on a black sofa. The rest of the room resembled a regular living room. I glared jelously at a large tv positioned on one of the walls.

"how are you feeling?" Sai-Kun asked.

"fine. But where are we?"

"Saskue Uchiha's house." he answered back easily.

My head snapped to look at him. Sai-Kun raised his eyebrow in utter confusion... Which probably had something to do with the look on my face.

Why was I at Saskues house? I mean I didn't hate Saskue or anything. His presence just really ticked me off. He barely ever talking and wasn't fun to play with. He'd much rather sit in a corner and look like a creeper. He was dads 'brother' though so he was often at our house. I usually didn't even notice if he was there or not.

"why?" I asked and stood up.

Sai-Kun stood up at the same time I did and offered his hand to me which I took. "Aki Uchiha injured you..."

Before that moment I've never seen anger in Sai-Kun, but right now he absolutely enraged.

Aki? Oh ya our fight.

"what are we doing here though?" I wasn't getting why I'd be on Saskues sofa and not in my own bed.

"Aki brought you to his sensei, who knew who you were. He carried you and dragged Aki back to your house but ran into Saskue on the way. Saskue was rather upset his nephew caused the problem and brought you back here while Aki's sensei got your father... The four are in the dining room talking."

I nodded and signed.

"please take me to them Sai-Kun" my voice was quiet and I didn't really offer much to the conversation as Sai-Kun led me threw Saskue's house. I had to admit the house was beautiful. It was large and organized and tidy. It was also rediculously gloomy and quiet.

Sai-Kun pushed open a door and lead me into the dining room. As I entered all the hushed voices faded and four sets of eyes met mine.

The first person I noticed was dad. He looked uncomfortable and very upset. His face was red and his eyes ignited.

Saskue was sitting across a big oak table from dad and he wasn't really much better. He had a scowl on his face and he looked annoyed. I quietly hoped that wasn't because of me.

I felt a ping of surpise when my eyes rested on Lee-san. Lee-San had been over my house many, many times while dad was away to keep me and mom company. I always thought he liked seeing Sakura-Sama to...

Lee-San jumped up and gave me a grin and thumbs up when he saw I had entered the room.

"why Saya-chan! It is nice to see you again!" he practically yelled.

"hn figures." my eyes shot to Aki and I felt my anger flare up.

He was perched in the corner on a chair with his back against the wall, his eyes still held the same anger and coldness they had earlier.

A small rock suddenly flew across the room and hit Aki right in the center of his forhead, knocking him backwards.

"shut up, baka" Saskue grumped.

I couldn't help myself I laughted. Aki shot back up and sent me daggers, but he didn't say anything. He just got back up and folded his arms against his chest, glaring at the ground.

God it was like having two Saskues in the same house! Then a realization set in and I felt an evil grin turn up my lips.

Aki had been raised by Saskue. I mean I didn't know that for sure but I was quessing. Aki's father was dead and he was sitting in Saskue's house instead of his mothers so Saskue had to be his guardian. That ment this kid was Saskue jr! And I was planning on calling his as such.

"what are you laughing at?" Aki sneered

"nothing nothing...." I mummbled, "Saskue jr"

Dad caught hold of Aki's shirt before he could get to me but Saskue was much to fast.

"what did you say?" Saskue glared down at me. Shadows cast all over his face and a chill ran down my spine.

I jumped behind Sai-Kun and gave Saskue puppy dog eyes but it didn't stop him from smacking the back of my head.

"Saskue!!" I cried and rubbed the back of my head.

"baka" both Aki and Saskue said at the same time, sending knifes at each other.

Looked like the uncle didn't like him either.

"Saya-chan" my father barked, "apologize. Now."

I felt my eyes widen in shock. My father never ever ordered me around.

"I'm sorry" I said quickly as I continued to stare at him, but he never met my gaze.

Dad turned back to Saskue and smiled lightly. "sorry about her...."

He was sorry about me? I felt my cheeks heat up.

Sai-Kun put his hand on my shoulder and offered me a forced smile.

The room was suddenly very ackward and no one really said anything for a long moment.

Dad cleared his throat and stood shaking hands with both Saskue and Lee-San. "thank you Lee for taking Saya on as your student."

I'm pretty sure my eyebrows were in my hair-line. Lee-San was going to take me on as a student? What did that even mean? A student for what?!

" It is of no trouble Naruto-Sama! I will be very proud to teach your daughter!" Lee-San grinned raising his fist in the arm in determination.

Aki rolled his eyes.

That's when it hit me. Dad wasn't waiting for mom to come back anymore. The fight with Aki had changed something... Dad was had just signed me up for the Acadamy, and he'd put me in Aki's class.

--------------------------------------------------

Hay guys!

Another chapter down!!

Sorry it took so long live got busy this week >~<

So what did you think? I'm not really happy with this chapter but I kinda wanted to keep the story going so this isn't the best :p

OHMIGOSHATONOFUNICORN!!! 100 reads!! Yay!

So ya let me no what you guys are thinking is going to happen and if there's anything you don't want to happen leave it down below !!

Vote-if you wanna read more 2 votes for the next chapter

Comment- if you found an error or you want to make me happy

Fan-if you want a shout out

Add to your libery- if you want a hug!! this chapters hug comes frommmm **drumm roll**

Saskue!!!!

Saskue: **grumbles but hugs*

Lol ok untill next time!! Love you guys!! Bye **waves**