Chapter 6: Bad Blood

|| P. O. V. Saya ||

My heart rate was probably dangerously high.

But could you blame me?! I was being dragged threw the acadamy halls by some crazed hall monitor! Literally.

The person dragging me around, lets call them Crazed-Hall-Person (CHP for short), had a gold star stuck to there right shoulder.

I quess I wasn't as ninja as I thought. getting caught by a hall monitor... Jeez.

The worse part was I couldn't even tell if the hall person was a boy or a girl! They were wearing baggy clothing from head to toe and had a hood up. Plus it was creepily dark in these halls. Like really would it kill someone to put in a light every here and there? The only thing I could see was the persons hand and that wasn't really much help since it was wrapped around my wrist. I could tell the person was around my age though they were only an inch or so taller.

"hay um where are we going?" I asked

"hn" the person replyed.

I felt an animie vien pop out of my forhead. Just hn?! This phyco shadow creature was basically kidnaping me!

I stopped walking and put my free hand on my hip.

There was no way in hell I was corroperating with someone like this... No damn way.

The person stopped and turned to look at me before trying to usher me forward again.

"nope" I said poping my "p", "I'm not moving from this spot untill I know where I'm going."

"would you quit being difficult? I'll pick you up and drag you if I have to... Let's go."

The voice was female. Great.

"where to, oh great kidnapper" I shot back.

And just like that I wasn't standing with my hand on my hip. I was being carried down the hall. Upside-friggin-down.

I felt anger boil up in my chest.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.

"shut up" CHP shot back.

I felt the rage flood threw my body.

"Put. Me. Down" I practically growled at the hallway chick.

"hn"

At this point it was laughable how rediculous this situation was. My crazy kidnapper didn't put me down either.

"fine have it your way then..." I muttered and CHP eyes cut down to mine. There eyes were dark onyx.

"what are you...?"

With that I launched a kick that would have made my dad proud, right at the phycos stomach. CHP dropped me instantly and clutched her stomach.

My hands shot out and I landed it a crouch. My landing was a lot more graceful then I thought it would be.

I met CHP's gaze and smirked sticking my tougue out. Take that.

Without a second thought I shot back down the hallway. I didn't know where I was going, but I couldn't have been that hard to find my way back outside. I'd bail out the window if we weren't three stories up. That and I didn't have enough time to get the window open.

CHP ran after me, her eyes ablaze with fury.

"get back here!" she damanded.

I barked a laugh. Where had I heard that before?

Suddenly I caught movement to my left.

CHP apeared in front of me. She leaned against the wall a couple feet before the hallway forked off in a 'T', a kunia held in her outstretched hand, blocking my path.