Hungover Making Out

-Cody's POV-
I walked in, looking down at my feet. My head was killing me.
"Bubble!! Whats wrong?" Hayley's sweet voice asked.
"Just hungover" I muttered, pulling her into a hug. Her hugs always made me feel better.
"Hungover? You drink?" she asked.
"Yeah, I try not to get drunk but, unfortunately, I did last night" I explained.
"Okay"
Of course, good little girl Hayley wouldn't want me drinking. She was too cute. I kissed her forehead.
"But, your coming over tonight so I won't be drinking" I smiled. Her face lit up.
"I'm coming over?!?" she beamed.
"Yeah, Liyah's got my back" I smiled.
She tried to hide how excited she was.
"It's cute when your excited" I whispered. She smiled. I held her hand and walked into class.

•••
I looked up from my desk to see half my work finished.
"What?" I whispered, turning my head to see a sleepy Hayley.
"Hey baby?" I looked at her.
"Mm?" she replied.
"Rest your head on my shoulder. I'll do the rest"
"No, I need to finish mine"
"I'll do your's Haylz" Liyah smiled, taking Hayley's work. I smiled at Liyah, mouthing the words thank you. Hayley rested her head down on my shoulder and I went to work.
"Why she so tired?" Raymond asked.
"She did like three pages of her work and two and half of mine. All whilst listening to Mrs E lecture us for whatever reason" I explained.
"Well, she did good to not fall asleep ages ago"
I laughed.

•••
I walked to my usual spot and sat in the corner.
"Bye Liyah! We'll talk later" Hayley smiled. She turned to me and looked into my eyes, tilting her head a little. I did my sad face. She ran over to me and into my arms.
"Don't be sad!" she begged, kinda. I smirked and pulled her lips onto mine. My arm wrapped around her waist as I pulled her closer. Her arms wrapped around my neck. I sat up a little, pulling her even closer. She entangled her hand in my hair.
"Love birds" Raymond scoffed.
I rolled my eyes and continued to kiss my sweet, loving girl.

Hello guys, Kai here.

Sorry I haven't updated this book at all.

I wasn't gonna update today since its been a sad kinda day but I did anyways :)

Iloveyouallsomuch❤️

You sooo kawaii

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee