Detail

Hayley's POV:
Tahlia pulled out some KFC and gave us each a bit of each thing. I took tiny bites out of my chicken.
"Hayley, everything okay?" Tahlia asked.
"Yeah, just not too hungry" I shrugged.
"Just eat what you can, okay?"
I nodded. I looked at a chicken wing. Normally, I'd just eat it, not really paying attention to how it looks. But since I was kinda upset at Daniel, detail was all I could care about.
"Okay, Hayley, I know that chicken is a beautiful piece of art, but it's made to be eaten" Liyah smirked. I nodded, biting my bottom lip.
•••
I played with my bag, whilst I waited for Tahlia and Liyah.
"Hey" a familiar voice spoke. I looked up and saw one face that just made my day.
"Hey" I smiled small. He held my hand and pulled me into a hug.
"Where are the other two?"
"In the shop"
A few days before, I wouldn't even want to breathe the same air as Cody, now I'm standing here, in a public place, hugging him.
"What's up? You don't really look like you're having fun" Cody asked, kissing the top of my head.
"I'm just upset that Daniel wouldn't tell me about having a girlfriend. Like yeah, I get that I'm his little sister and I don't need to know every single detail about his life but, that's kinda something I wouldn't mind knowing" I sighed.
"I see where your coming from, but just a try to give Tahlia a chance"
I nodded. He smiled, trying to make me smile. I gave him a half smile and turned to walk. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face him.
"Smile properly or I'll be forced to punish you" he winked. I sighed loudly and fake smiled. He gently pulled me closer and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss. His lips were warm and soft. They seem to fit with mine perfectly. Just as the kiss was getting to the point of perfect, he smack my butt, and jogged away.
"Fuck you!" I yelled. He turned around, a cheeky smirk playing on his lips. He slowly, innocently strolled towards me. I looked around, trying not to look at him. I took a quick glimpse at him, and he wasn't there. I looked around confused when two arms slipped around my waist.
"If your willing to be that forward, I'll meet you tonight" Cody whispered, kissing my neck.
"Ew, don't get sexual in a shopping centre, gross" Liyah laughed. I giggled and wriggled out of Cody's hold. I turned to face him.
"Wanna tag along?" I asked. He smirked and nodded, grabbing my hand.

Hello, it's me.

Is that getting old?
Ehh, me no care.

Okay, IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING :(

Not only was it Easter and I had LOADS of family over and spent most of that time watching Dan and Phil, Anime, Labyrinth and Piera Forde

But I also had an issue.

Not gonna get into detail but I guess all I'll say is,
FLUFF EX BOYFRIENDS!!!!!

So, after that clafluffle (yes, I typed that) I needed time to say goodbye to him forever.

BUT IM BACK!!!

Chapter dedicated to DLayneeStaples thanks for voting, all that time ago even though it was only like a few days ago still feels like a while coz I haven't updated loolollololololololololol

I love yall💘