Gone

Cody's POV:
I sighed. That was the third time tonight I had tried to call her and she didn't answer. She's moved on. My thoughts mocked. I shook them away and walked out of the house. I knew exactly where I was going. Leave her be. She's moved on. I shook away the thoughts again. She couldn't have moved on. We were meant to be. I walked up the driveway to her house. I knocked on the door. No one answered. Sleeping maybe? I turned the door nob. Locked. I sighed, deciding to try again in the morning. I walked past the front of her house, seeing a For Sale sign. My eyes teared up. She really was gone. I pulled out my phone and called her.
"This number you are trying to reach, is unavailable right now, please try again later" a robotic voice spoke. I tried texting her.
Me: Baby, why can't I reach you?!? I really need you.. I love you..
Your my heart, soul and everything else. Please, call me
I press send, and watched it.
This number is unavailable.
That was it. She blocked me. She had removed me from her life completely. Had she really moved on? Yes. My eyes were watery. She had. No doubt.

Hello, it's me.

Cody's chapters are going to be shorter for now, just because of the fact he's in a different time zone, and that gets confusing.

Also, I was thinking of trying to update at least once a day.

Tell me what you think.

I love you💘