Block and Delete

Hayley's POV:
My Heartbreak: I love you, forever and always. Even if you don't xx
I stared blankly at the text. It meant nothing in my eyes. I felt a warm stream of tears travel down my cheeks. Dylan's warm hands wiped them away.
"Why don't you just delete his number?" he asked. I shrugged.
"Well then, delete it"
I tapped on his contact, scrolling down to the delete button. I sighed, tapping delete. It disappeared. Gone. The urge to call him and forgive him went away too. I knew I was blinded, thinking that maybe he'd not do it again. Dylan suddenly grabbed my phone, inputting a number. Sunshine. I smiled at his name. I looked up at him, unaware the tears that just suddenly appeared. He pulled me into a hug, and he held me. More tears came. He rocked us, rubbing the back of my head.
"You know, it's okay to cry" he whispered. I curled up and cuddled into him.
"But it's over a boy. An idiotic, good for nothing, heartless boy. He thinks he can rip my heart out, squeeze it, and watch it shatter. He hurt me, and crying would be like letting him win. I don't want him to win, he's can't win. I have to be strong" I spoke. He kissed the top of my head, causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach. He stood up, holding my hand. He tossed me a shirt and winked.
"Put that on"
I rolled my eyes. He chucked me a towel and I walked into the bathroom.
•••
I turned the shower off and hopped out. Two arms suddenly around my waist. I froze. I knew who it was, but I was obviously naked.
"So, do I get a private screening?" Dylan whispered. I turned and glared at him.
"Im joking cutie" he laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"I see that smile"
I stared at him, trying to keep a blank face. I failed. I gave in and laughed.
"Your an idiot, Dyl" I smiled.
"Why thank you madam, now I shall leave thy to get dressed" he bowed, saying everything in a weird way. I laughed.
•••
Dylan's POV:
I closed the door and walked over to my bed. Hayley's phone buzzed. I took a look and saw a number pop up.
???: Baby, you there? I need you...
Cody. I tapped his number, tapped block, and deleted the message.
"Hey Dylan?" Hayley called out.
"Yeah?" I called back.
"Is my phone unlocked?"
"Uhh, yeah"
"Can you lock it please?"
"Sure thing"
I turned the phone off and flopped on my bed. Hayley jumped on top of me. She looked adorable in my shirt. I sat up, holding her. I looked into her eyes.
"Thanks" she whispered.
"Thanks?" I asked.
"For blocking him" she kissed my cheek and ran out of my room.

Hello, it's me.

So, we're in the race to 50k!!
But...
We're 47k strong!!!!!
And we're 30 chapters in!!

QOTD:
Do you want a Hayley and Dylan kiss?

MY AOTD:
It's my book, so if I say anything it'll spoil the book!

I love you💘