Bonus #2

Cody's POV:
Music began to play and I looked behind me at the doors. Hayley, looking beautiful like always, began to walk down the aisle. Daniel at her side, she smiled shyly. I couldn't remember her being this shy. Eventually she was at my side. She kissed Daniel's cheek as he stood to the side. The priest began his bit, which I ignored. I just looked Hayley in the eyes the entire time. We said our vows, and the best part approached quickly.
"Hayley Namai, do you take Cody Wil to be your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and health, till death do us part?" he asked.
"I do" I smiled, holding my hands.
"And do you, Cody Wil, take Hayley Namai to be your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and health, till death do us part?"
"I do" I smiled, holding her hands.
"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"
I smirked, bringing her closer. I kissed her with all passion I had left. Cheering filling the church and I was happy. She was mine. Mine, for life.

Ah Moshi Moshi!!!

So, number two is done.
I'm thinking only one more Bonus chapter only because there's three different characters, but if you guys want more, than say so!!

Also, the Sequel's first chapter is nearly completed, just gotta do a few more edits and that's that.

Also, soooooo close 100k guys!!!!
Let's see if we can hit it by the weekend!!!

Bye Internet

I love you all!!!!