Big Brother

Daniel's POV:
I lifted my head up. She was still in her coma. I sighed. Her hand tightened over mine. I looked up at her. Her eyes still closed. The monitor was doing one long beep.
"No!" I yelled. Warm tears fell down my cheeks. You let her die, Daniel. I cried more. You promised to her, and your parents you'd protect her. No matter what happened. Now look, she's gone. Dead. And it's all your fault. I fell to the ground. I was a wreck. The only one who could properly protect her was you, Daniel. Now she's dead, and all you can do is cry.
"Stop!" I yelled.
You failed, Daniel. You failed your sister.
"No! I didn't! I did all I could!" I yelled.
She was screaming. Big brother. Big brother. Big brother.
"Stop it!" I yelled.
Big brother. Big brother. Big brother.
"I did all I could!"
Big brother. Help me. Big brother. Help me. Big brother.
"Stop!!"
Save me. Big brother. Help. Big brother. Save me. Help.
I curled up in a ball. Crying, louder than I think I ever had. The door swung open, making me look up.
"Why big brother? Why didn't you help me? Why didn't you save me? Did you not love me?" Hayley asked.
"I loved you more than anything" I spoke.
"Daniel"
•••
My cheeks were wet.
"Daniel!" Liyah snapped. I opened my eyes, scared.
"You were screaming and crying"
I nodded, sitting up properly. I looked to Hayley. She was fine. Still in a coma, but alive. I sighed, half relieved, half upset. She was alive, relief. She wasn't awake, upset.

Hello, it's me.

Sorry this chapter is short.
And sorry about the beginning.
I was watching Geek Remix and they mention how distraught family can get when someone passes.

Chapter dedicated to lesliecastanon thanks for commenting💞

I love you💘