Happiness

-Cody's POV-
I opened the door and moved out of the way.
"M'lady" I smiled. Hayley laughed softly, walking in. I followed her in and shut the door.
"Mum! I'm home!" I called. My mum walked down the stairs and greeted me with a hug.
"Whose this?" she asked, pointing at Hayley.
"My girlfriend, Hayley"
Mum looked her up and down. She smiled.
"She's definitely a beautiful girl"
Hayley smiled shyly.
"She is, isn't she" I smiled, taking her hand.
"How long have you two been together?"
"Like, a week now"
"Still new. Never the less, it's good to see you happy son"
I smiled, leading Hayley to my room. She sat on my bed while I lay beside her. She stared out the window as I played with her hair.
"You alright, babe?" I asked. She nodded.
"Why?"
"You've been awfully quiet today is all"
"Yeah, just tired I guess"
"Lay down then"
She looked back at me and laid down. I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.
•••
I opened my eyes to see darkness. I looked down to see Hayley cuddled into my chest. We must've fallen asleep. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.
"Cody" she whispered.
"Yeah baby?" I whispered back.
"Thank you"
"For what?"
"Making me extra happy"
"What do you mean?"
"Like, before I had you, I was happy but I definitely wasn't super happy. In a way, it was false happiness. But now that I'm with you, I'm happy"
"Your such a cutie. I was pretty surprised you came to me, to be honest. You were like that dream girl everyone wanted to be with. I was that boy in the corner, known for being bad. I didn't really think I had a chance"
"You kidding?!? You were every girls dream and every guys nightmare. You could go up to any girl and ask her out and she'd say yes, no doubt in mind"
"But I wouldn't want any other girl but you"
She blushed and looked at me.
"With you, I found happiness"
~
~
~
Heyyyy guys.

WE HIT 100 VOTES ON THIS BOOK!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!

Also,
We're nearly at 5k!!

I love you guys!!!!

So, one thing.

With Killer, I don't know what do to with that book at the moment.

Half of me wants to keep it up, write one or two more chapters and let it end and have it completed.

The other half of me kinda wants to take it down and revise it HEAPS then put it back up completed.

Killer, being my first ever book, will never be deleted by me.
Not saying it's the best book, in fact it one of my worst.
But, it shows the progress of my writing.

Tell me what you think.

Ilysm❤️

Byeeeee.