Kiss Kiss

Dylan's POV:
"Hey kiddos?" Lisa's voice chimed.
"Yeah sis?" I muttered. She walked in.
"Sheesh, you move fast little bro"
"It's not like that"
She wiggles her eyebrows and put Chinese on the table.
"When she wakes up, heat them up and eat, alright?" Lisa nodded. I nodded and hugged Hayley tighter. Her phone buzzed again. My Heartbreak. I narrowed my eyes.
My Heartbreak: Baby? I'm getting worried now. At least tell me your safe. God, please be safe.

Me: Yeah, I'm fine, but I don't wanna talk to you. Stop messaging me.

My Heartbreak: OMG BABY!! Your safe, thank god. I know I fucked up but please, just hear me out

Me: No. I've moved on. Leave me alone

Her phone vibrated like crazy as My Heartbreak was calling. I let it ring, placing it on the table. Her eyes fluttered open, and she picked up her phone. She answered and put it on speaker.
"Hello?" she spoke.
"Baby, what do you mean you've moved on?" a voice asked.
"Huh? Whose this?"
"Baby, quit playing, it's me"
"What do you want?"
"You've moved on?"
"I-"
"Yeah, she has. She's with me now buddy" I interrupted, cutting the call.
"You know, you didn't have to do that" Hayley spoke. I shrugged, standing up. I picked up the Chinese food and walked into the kitchen.
•••
Hayley chucked her left overs in the bowl and walked back to me. I smiled at her, taking note of how tired she looked.
"Tired still?" I asked. She nodded, rubbing her eyes sleepily. I held her hand and walked with her to my room. I moved the blanket so we could hop in.
"Dylan" Hayley spoke.
"Yeah?" I smiled.
"Why are you protecting me from Cody? You don't even know me"
"I know your brother. Just helping out"
She nodded, jumping into my bed. I hopped in after her, pulling her closer to me.
"Thanks" she spoke, her voice sweet.
"Don't worry" I smiled, lightly kissing her head.
•••
Beep beep beep. I groaned, hitting my alarm clock, shutting it up.
"Wakey wakey sleepy head" Hayley giggled. I opened my eyes so see Hayley's beautiful, brown puppy like eyes. I brushed a stray piece of her hair out of her eyes. I smiled, caressing her cheek. She blushed, sitting on the bed. I sat up, bringing her closer. Our lips were just inches apart. Her phone buzzed, and disappointment washed over me. I looked over her shoulder at the message.
My Heartbreak: I love you, forever and always. Even if you don't xx

Hello, it's me.

OMG.
Another update?!?
Nooooo waaayyy

xD.
Who do you ship more?

#Coley (Hayley and Cody)
OR
#Hylan (Hayley and Dylan)

Tell me in the comments!!!

I love you💘