The Beginning

Hayley's POV:
I took a deep breathe. I was gonna need it. I slowly opened the door to the guest room.
"Hey, what's up?" Cody smiled.
"Okay, I know that I can be quite a baby at times" I spoke.
"Where's this going?"
"The heart wants what it wants"
"You're scaring me"
"And my heart still wants you"
He looked at me. Great. I had stuffed everything up. It was so silent that I could hear the clock ticking. He stared at me. I stared at him.
"Could you say something? Anything?" I spoke.
"Why didn't you say anything earlier?" he asked.
I shrugged. Had he moved on? Had I missed my chance? I totally had.
"I couldn't understand why, especially after what you did" I whispered. He kissed my head, making my face warm up.
"Hayley, you wanna know what I think?" he asked. All I could do was nod.
"That we had gone into a relationship too quickly. We didn't wait for a good moment, we just jumped right into it. We left no time for us to discover if we loved or not"
I nodded, agreeing with everything he said.
"I think, this time we can do it right" he looked into my eyes. I smiled small, blushing lightly. He brought his lips to mine, kissing me lightly and sweetly.
•••
"I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND I DAB!" Liyah yelled, waking me up.
"Far man, look I love you and all, but that doesn't mean you can scream right in my ear" I moaned, pulling the blanket over my head.
"Rise and shine sleepyhead" she whispered. I groaned, sitting up. I sat and stared at the wall blankly. Nothing was good about Monday mornings. I looked out the window to see blinding sunlight. One good thing, it's was a nice day. Daniel walked in, greeting my sleepiness with a smile.
"Come on, we gotta get going" he spoke.
"Going?" I asked, completely oblivious.
"To Orlando"
I nodded, still half asleep and completely oblivious. I was soon left alone. Was I dreaming? I stood and looked to the window. It was dark. Where'd the sunlight go? It was just here wasn't it? I looked down at my lamp. I groaned audibly as I realised my stupidity.
"You okay?" Cody asked, chuckling lightly.
"I thought it was sunny" I spoke into my pillow. 
"Well, it would be amazing if it were daylight and four in the morning"
I threw my teddy at him and pulled the blanket over my body.
"I'm staying home" I muttered. Two arms picked me up, blanket and all, and walked me downstairs. I took the opportunity and closed my eyes.
•••
I opened my eyes. My blanket was gone and was replaced with a jacket. I looked around, everyone else was asleep, and I was on a plane. I sighed, pulling out my phone. I plugged my headphones in and played my Conor Maynard playlist. My phone vibrated and I checked what it was.

Hey, you still coming to Orlando?
-Unknown

I stared blankly at the text.

Yeh, uhh, who is this exactly?
-Hayley

How don't I remember any of this?

Offence, jk, it's me, your aunt
-Unknown

I mentally smacked myself, realising who it was.

Omg, I'm so sorry Aunt Kel, Im tired and don't really remember much
-Hayley

She sent a text telling me it was alright and that she'd be at the airport. I sighed, looking out the window. The clouds made me smile. It was so pretty up here. I closed my eyes, slightly more happier.
•••
I sighed flopping onto the bed.
"Don't break it" Cody smirked, leaning against the door frame. I glared, then found myself laughing softly.
"You're an idiot" I laughed.
"What? I'm just giving you some friendly advice" he smirked. I threw a pillow at him, causing him to move from his spot. He picked the pillow up and threw it on the other bed.
"Childishness" he muttered.
"Exactly the word that describes you" I smirked. He tackled me, making us both laugh.
•1 Year Later•
I stared intently at the screen. Nothing.
"Liam, what are you going o-" I started.
"Just, watch. Trust me" Liam spoke. I sighed out of frustration and continued looking. Still nothing.
"Liam, this is waisting my time" I sighed.
"That was the end goal" he smirked. I punched his arm.
"Calm down child" Liyah laughed.
"But he's waisting my time!" I wined.
"Just put up with it"
I sighed, folding my arms over my chest.
"Alright, I'm gonna go. I'll see you at the party tonight" Liam smiled. I smiled back.
•••
I looked out the car window as we approached the house. I stepped out of the car and walked into the house.
"If you need me, come find me" Daniel smiled, disappearing into the crowded house. I slowly entered and made my way into the kitchen, where all romantic things happen in these books. Two arms wrapped around my waist. I giggled softly and looked up. Cody smiled at me and kissed my neck.
"I wanna show you something" he whispered. I nodded. He held my hand and led me out the kitchen, up the stairs and out to a balcony. The sun was just setting. I leaned against the railing and admired the sky.
"What you think?" Cody asked.
"Its beautiful" I smiled.
"Just like you"
I blushed turning to look at him. I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"I have something important to ask you" he whispered. I looked at him as he held my hand. He got on one knee and pulled out a box. He opened it, revealing a beautiful Onyx and Silver ring.
"My dear Hayley Namai, would you do me the honour, of becoming my life partner?" he asked. I nodded, hugging him tightly as the tears fell from my eyes.
"Stuff you idiot, it took me forever to do my makeup" I laughed as did he.
"But at least your happy" he whispered, kissing me.
This was just the beginning.

Ah Moshi Moshi

OMG THATS IT GUYS!!!

The final chapter is up!!!

Now I'm gonna go cry...

Cody: Um, idiot your doing bonus chapters

Shut up Cody, your not real!

xD. Joking aside, I am doing bonus chapters and a sequel so, it's not completely over yet!!

Also, I'm just gonna throw this out there, if you guys have any questions about this book, me or anything ask them and I might do a QnA, but eh, don't matter if you don't.

But thanks so much for reading guys!!!
It's been an amazing time writing this and I can't wait for the sequel!!!

(Bonus chapters will probably be quite short coz they're only Bonus chapters!)

So that's all for The Bad Boys Property, and next up is...
*insert drum roll*
Our Property, Our Time!!!

Chapter dedicated to... YOU!!
Yes you, reading this!!!

Bye Internet

I love you all💘