Sunsets

Liam's POV:
"It's getting hot in here!" I sang.
"Please don't take off your clothes" Hayley sang back. Cody snickered and walked out of the room. I took my shirt off and chucked it on Liyah's head.
"Ew, you smell funky" Liyah scrunched up her face. I winked at her and sat on the bench.
"I'll leave you love birds alone, I'm going for a nap" Hayley laughed as Liyah punched her arm. She left us alone and in silence. Liyah walked towards the door.
"Hey" I spoke. She spun around and looked at me.
"What're you doing later?" I asked.
"Probably nothing, why?" she asked, innocently.
"Meet me at the front, I wanna show you something"
She nodded, walking out the room. I reached for my shirt, only to find it was gone. I looked around and heard giggling. Liyah was standing there, teasing me with my shirt. I smirked, running towards her. She ran up the stairs. I followed her. I looked around the second floor and couldn't see her anywhere. I put my ear against her bedroom door.
"If he comes in?" Hayley asked.
"Yeah" Liyah spoke. I quietly opened the door. Hayley looked at me and I put my finger up to my lips, indicating her to not say anything. I snuck up behind Liyah.
"All you have to do is make up some kind of story" she smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her around as she squealed.
"May I have my shirt? I don't appreciate walking around half naked in front of my family" I whispered. Liyah blushed, hugging my shirt tighter.
"But I wanna wear it" she mumbled.
"Go ahead then, I'll wear another one"
I kissed her cheek and walked out.
•••
I leaned against the railing and looked up at the sunset. An arm slipped around my arm, causing me to look down at who it was. Liyah's sparkling brown eyes were looking back up at me. I couldn't help but get lost in them.
"What'd you want to show me?" she asked. I held her hand and led her across the street. I picked up a ladder and set it against the tree. She looked around, her eyes laying upon a ledge in the tree. She climbed up, me following close behind. We sat with our legs hanging over the edge.
"What are you showing me? All I see is sky" Liyah asked.
"Just wait a minute" I replied. The sun began to set and the sky turned a beautiful purple, pink colour.
"Woah" Liyah whispered. She rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.
"Like it?" I asked.
"Yeah, I love it! It's so beautiful" she sighed.
"Just like you"
She sat up and looked at me, blushing. I brushed stray hair away from her eyes. I brought her closer, placing my lips on her. It took a bit, but she eventually kissed back.

Ah Moshi Moshi!!!

Oh, how I missed saying that.

So, I'll hopefully be updating (also finishing) this book over the next day or two.

So, I needed to ask you guys,
So, the sequel (which yes, I am doing!) might take me a bit to write the first chapter, so I though I'd do something a little fun.

I will need a title for the book!!

So comment what title you think it should be!!

The one I like most, or you guys like most will become the title!!

Chapter dedicated to iheartamya13 thanks for voting💞

Bye Internet!!!

I love you all💘