My Treat

~Hayley's POV~
We walked towards the food court when we passed a clothing shop known as Factorie. We continued walking, but I made a mental note to visit it, as I liked it.
"What you wanna eat?" Cody asked, smiling.
"Hmm" I thought.
"How about..?"
"Umm"
"KFC!" we yelled at the same time. We looked at each other, making it kind of awkward, but started laughing. We ran over to KFC and looked at all we could get. Deciding on a share box, I wondered over to Factorie. I wondered my eyes over all the different singlets, shorts, shirts and other items. I spotted a grey jumper. The word, Relax, was written in black on the front. I took it down from the rack and checked the price.
"$30?!? What the fuck?!" I whispered. I knew it wasn't that much. But for a simple jumper like that, it was a lot. I checked the prices on all the items I wanted.
"Fricken hell, if I want all this, it'll be a total of $80?! Fuck this man" I whispered. As I put the items back, two arms slipped around my waist.
"Foods ready" Cody whispered. I smiled, following him out.
•••
"So, you liked that shop huh?" Cody asked.
"Huh? Oh, Factorie, yeah. It's expensive so it's more of a treat, but yeah, it's got cool stuff" I smiled.
"Interesting. Those three items, did you want those?"
"Oh those? Yeah"
"I see"
I smiled and fiddled with my clothes.
"Let's go" Cody smiled. I stood up and followed him. His hand slipped into mine, and we walked hand in hand into the main shop. We stopped at an ice-cream shop. I ordered a rainbow gelatine while Cody ordered a chocolate flake ice-cream. I ate a spoonful of my gelatine and instantly my mouth was full of joy.
•••
I was looking around Cotton On, seeing what they had in stock.
"Overalls, joggers, singlets" I whispered. Nothing that interested me really. As I was checking out the phone cases they offered, two hands blocked my eyesight.
"Guess who?" Cody's voice filled my ears.
"Hm, I wonder. Maybe, Easter Bunny?" I laughed.
"Really?"
"Nah, kidding, Cody?"
"Congratulations, you win the prize!"
"What's the prize?"
Cody smirked, leaning in and kissing me.
"That's an amazing prize" I whispered.
"Oh and also" Cody smiled, pulling out a Factorie bag. I looked at him.
"Take it!" he smiled.
I opened the bag and saw all three things I wanted.
"But, they were so.." I started.
"My treat"
~
~
~
Heyyyyy guyssssssss!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that we've hit 17k reads!!!!

I love y'all!!!
BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!