Comfort or More?

Liyah's POV:
"I'll come pick you up tomorrow with Daniel yeah?" I asked. Hayley nodded, smiling widely.
"Good, I'll see you tomorrow then sis, bye"
"Bye sis" she smiled.
I closed the door behind me and walked out of the hospital.
"Hey babe" Liam smiled.
"For the millionth time, do not, call me, babe" I snapped.
"Okay babe"
I rolled my eyes and walked. He held my hand, and strangely I held his back. It felt warm. I shook away all thoughts of me liking this and looked to the ground. Could I possibly like Liam? No, impossible. He pissed me off so much. This was comfort. Yeah, comfort because my best friend was hit by a truck. That's it. Right?
"Whatcha thinking about babe?" Liam asked.
"Don't call me babe, and nothing" I smiled sarcastically. His face softened and a sad look appeared. Did he always look sad when I shut him down?
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing" he muttered, letting go of my hand. I instantly felt guilty. All this time I spent snapping at him, he was feeling upset. I followed close behind.
•••
"Are you in a relationship?" Liam asked.
"No" I replied.
"Is there any guy?"
"No, why are you asking all this?"
"Why are you shutting me down?"
"I barely know you, Liam"
"I know, but everytime I try to get to know you, you push me away"
I went to rebut, but he was right.
"I, uh, have trust issues" I mumbled.
"What? I didn't hear you?" he asked.
"I-"
"You?"
"I-I have trust issues"
He laughed. I stared, confused. He began laughing harder. I glared. This wasn't funny! He clutched his stomach.
"What's so funny?!?" I snapped.
"I already knew that, Liyah" he laughed.
"Then why did you laugh?"
"I don't know, I see people do that in movies when they already know something"
"This isn't a movie"
"It's a book"
"Wha- no, it's real life"
He chuckled. We threw his shirt off and laid down on the couch. I ran upstairs to mine and Hayley's room. I picked out a singlet and my Factorie pants. I sighed sitting on Hayley's bed. I grabbed her teddy bear and hugged it. I fell back onto her bed and curled up. I missed my sister. She'd always help me with this kinda stuff. She was good with it, despite her bad run with guys. Hayley was like my saviour in these situations. Heck, in any situation. She'd give me good advice. I closed my eyes.
"See you tomorrow sis" I whispered.
•••
I opened my eyes and looked at the time. Three in the morning. I looked up and saw Liam. I sighed to myself. Was this comfort, or more?

Hello, it's me.

So I know I said no update today, but I was writing this on the bus and yeah.

So. We lost all our softball games.
1st game- 3-12
2nd game- 1-20
In the 2nd game tho they were cheating so I guess that technically means we won but oh well😂😂

Also, tell me if you like the idea of some Liyah and Liam chapters :)

Chapter dedicated to herblogspot17 thanks for voting💞

I love yall💘