The Needed Talk

Cody's POV:
I held her hand and pulled my hat over my eyes.
"Someones tired" Hayley giggled.
"Huh?" I mumbled. She laughed lightly and let go of my hand. I looked up, and she was gone. I shrugged and stood to my feet. Looking around, I walked into the kitchen. I was greeted by the cold of the fridge. My gaze shifted between beer and the water. Hard choice.
"I'd go for water" Hayley whispered. I looked back at her.
"Why not beer?" I smirked.
"Please? I don't want you to poison your body"
"What do you care? I've never been harmed by it before"
"But you're still young, Cody, it'll damage you and you could hurt someone important"
I sighed, grabbing the water. I hopped onto the bench. Hayley walked towards me. I hugged her, kissing her head.
"Um, Cody?" she whispered.
"Yeah?"
"We need to talk"
•••
"Why did you.." Hayley started.
"I'm sorry. I was drunk, stupid, upset and I fucked up, I know. But I'm only human and I can't get it right all the time. You're the only girl I want and will ever want. I'm quite a fuck up, yes, but it's what makes me who am I. Not only were you going to leave the country, but you were leaving me. I didn't want you to leave, but all I did was make it worse. I don't care if you never take me back, you'll always be my baby girl" I spoke. She blushed, looking down to her feet. I held her hand, kissing it lightly.
"I love you, with all my heart"

Ah Moshi Moshi!

So, where have I been?
I bet none of you actually care xD.

But, school started and we have NAPLAN coming up so I've been very busy.

So, omg, like two more chapters left😭😭

Chapter dedicated to AdiCat1316 thanks for voting💞

Bye Internet!

I love you all💘