Nature

-Hayley's POV-
The bell rang and the hall was soon crowded. I walked out and walked to my locker. After putting everything away and shoving homework into my bag I slammed my locker door shut. As I was starting to walk towards the front of the school, two arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Cody.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey pretty lady, can I get yo number?" he whispered. I felt my cheeks burn up and I looked to the floor.
"You got my number" I whispered.
"Damn right I do baby" he spun me around and pulled me close. I looked into his eyes, ignoring the death glares from all. He pushed me against the wall gently and crashed his lips into mine. I entangled my hand into his hair. His hand moved gently down to my thigh, pulling me closer.
"Ahem, Ms Namai, Mr Will" Mr Poppu coughed.
"Yes, sir?" Cody asked.
"No physical contact in school"
"Yes sir"
I pushed off the wall and jogged to the front.
"Hey baby, wait up" Cody called, jogging after me. I stopped in my tracks and waited for him. He linked our hands and we walked out of school. I looked around as we walked in silence. I was admiring nature. It was so beautiful and innocent. When there was a breeze, the trees waved, the bushes rustled and the flowers danced. It was just a beautiful thing.
"You okay baby?" Cody asked.
"Hm? Yeah" I smiled.
"You sure? Your awfully quiet"
"Yeah, just, admiring"
"Admiring what?"
"Nature"
"What about it?"
"It's so beautiful"
"Like you"
I blushed and looked at my feet. I heard Cody chuckle. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.
"You're so adorable baby girl" he winked. I bit my lip and rested my head on his shoulder. I was too tired to respond. It'd been a long day.
~
~
~
Ah Moshi-Moshi!!!

YAS I UPDATED THIS BOOOOOKKKKK!!!!

Soz bout that, kinda been busy lately.

So I realised this book hit 2.28k!!!!

OMFG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Iloveyouallsomuch🌹

Buh-BIEEEEEEE