Maybe

~Cody's POV~
I grabbed her hand and walked with her to the car.
"Had a good day?" I asked.
"Yeah, I had a lot of fun" Hayley smiled.
"Good, I'm glad"
Hayley smiled sweetly, hopping into the car. I hopped in and started the car. It was a quiet trip, besides the radio and the occasional car passing us. I knew something was bothering her. It always was. Whether is was her shyness or something else completely, it was really bothering her. I needed to talk to her and let her know it was all going to be okay. I held her hand, causing her to look at me. I smiled, as did she.
•••
We pulled up at my house.
"Are you sure you had fun?" I asked.
"Yeah" she smiled, shyly.
"You don't sound like you did"
"I promise you I did"
"Okay"
"I promise"
I nodded, taking her hand. I put my focus to the ground and walked into the house, Hayley close behind.
"Hey kids!" mum called.
"Sup" I mumbled.
Hayley looked at me, not used to my attitude like this. I shrugged and walked upstairs. I wanted to know why she wasn't happy. I wanted to make her smile and laugh and love. I laid on my bed, and scrolled through my Facebook feed. My phone made a bing sound, notifying me that I had a message.
Liyah:
Hey, just give Hayley a chance ok? She has a lot on her mind for a teenage girl and u need to note that she won't open up right away.
Cody: 
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind

My door creeks causing me to look over and see Hayley standing in the doorway. I sat up a bit, and looked her way.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey" she smiled, her voice small.
I stood up, walking towards her. I pulled her into a hug.
"Whatever is bothering you, you can tell me, I'll help you" I whispered, kissing the top of her head.
"Will you?" she asked.
"Of course I will"
"But why?"
"Your my baby girl, I don't like seeing you upset, I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love you"
She flinched at the words 'I love you' and tensed up. I sat on my bed with her, her eyes seemingly watery.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I just" she started. I looked into her eyes and gave her hand a tight squeeze, reassuring her.
"I grew up alone. Just me and my older brother. I was too used to my brother that I couldn't really make friends, so up until Year 7, I didn't really have any. Then one day, during about grade 4, my brother left for work, but never came back. I had lost him, my mum, my dad, everyone. I was alone. Everytime someone says they love me, I take it as" she stopped, tears streaming down her face.
"As?" I asked, wiping away stray tears.
"Goodbye"
I cited her cheek, look deeply into her eyes.
"Now, that I'm with you, I'm scared that one day you'll leave me alone to"
I took her hands, looking at her.
"I promise that I won't leave you, if I say I love you, I mean I love you, not goodbye"
"Do you really?"
"Yes"
She sighed, wiping away her tears. I pulled her into a hug. We sat there for a bit. In comfortable silence.
"Hey" she spoke up.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"You play video games?"
"Well, yeah"
"I reckon I could beat you"
"Nope, I'm the champion"
"If I were to beat you, would you crown me champion"
"Most likely"
"Okay"
"Do you wanna play later?"
"Maybe"
~
~
~
Heyyyyyy

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, school started up and it's been hella busy.

Did I just say hella?

Punch me right now.

Haha jk jk xD.

Oh yeh, I actually had a point for this note.

If there's anything special you want to happen, any characters you think should come about, comment and I'll see what I can do.

That's all.

Hope your having a WONDERFUL day :)

I love you so very much<3

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee