Shopping

Hayley's POV:
Someone shook my shoulder gently.
"No" I groaned, shrugging them off. They shook me again, a little more violent then before.
"Stop!"
More violent.
"I said, stop"
"Hayley, get up!" Daniel snapped. I opened my eyes at looked at him. I rolled my eyes, sitting up. I walked up to my closet and picked out a Batman shirt and blue mini shorts. Liyah walked in.
"Forcing you too?" I asked.
"Yep" she nodded.
"I really don't want to go"
"I like Tahlia and all, but it's a Saturday and I'd rather sleep all day"
"Yeah"
I quickly got changed, chucked on my vans and walked out. I walked into the bathroom and began fixing my hair. Two arms slipping my waist, making me jump a little. I looked up into the mirror and saw Cody, his eyes closed.
"Morning" I giggled.
"Morning" he whispered.
"Why don't you go back to bed?"
"I heard everyone up"
"Well it's okay, me and Liyah are going shopping with Tahlia is all"
"Okay, have fun, I'm going to bed"
I laughed softly as he let go. I immediately missed his warmth. He kissed my cheek and walked out. I finished doing my hair and jogged down to the living room. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 9am. I sighed and walked out to the porch. Dylan was sat on the step.
"Oh, uh, hey" he half smiled.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Your cheerful for someone who doesn't particularly like early mornings"
"Yeah, well, it feels good waking up in my bed for once"
"I'm sorry, about the whole hospital thing"
"It's wasn't your fault Dylan, it was mine don't worry too much"
"But it was my fault. I shouldn't have sna-"
"Hayley! Come on!" Tahlia called from her car. I waved goodbye to Dylan and walked with Liyah to her car.
•••
We walked out of Starbucks and sat down beside a pretty fountain. Liyah and Tahlia were getting along and I sat in silence.
"Everything alright, Hayley?" Tahlia asked.
"Yep" I nodded, popping the 'p.'
"O-Kay, I'll go order lunch, you two just wait here"
Tahlia walked back into the shop and left me and Liyah.
"Okay, what's wrong?" Liyah asked.
"Nothing" I muttered.
"Why don't you like Tahlia?"
"It's not that I don't like her, it's just, I'm mad that I didn't know she was here"
Liyah rubbed me shoulder gently and Tahlia came back.

Hello, it's me.

I know I updated today, but I have a lot on my mind right now and I wanted to take my mind off it.

So I wrote a really crap chapter.

I just wanted to let you know that your all perfect and amazing just the way you are.
If you ever need anyone to talk to, just message me and I'll be there for you, that's a promise. If you feel like no one cares, know that I do and I'll love you no matter who you are💘

Chapter dedicated to, well, all of you. I would dedicate to one person, but your all amazingly special so this chapters to you all💘

I love you all💘
With all my heart💘