Miricles

Hayley's POV:
There was a bang. I opened my eyes and saw Cody beating on Dylan. My voice was weak, but I needed to say something.
"STOP IT!" I yelled, regretting that instantly as my throat ached. Both boys looked my way. Cody dropped Dylan. I waited, hoping Dylan would come to my side. But, no. Cody did. He took my hand in his and began crying.
"W-why are you crying?" I spoke.
"You're awake" he whispered. I smiled. I looked over to where Dylan was standing, and felt my heart break. He was gone.
"I'll go get the nurse okay?" Cody asked. I nodded. He walked out, closing the door nearly silently. I winced. The pain in my side was close to unbearable. The door opened and the nurse walked in, followed by Cody. The nurse smiled sweetly, checking my injuries.
"Okay, I don't believe much is damaged since the truck didn't cause you death but we want to do a scan just to check" she spoke. I nodded.
"I'll go tell the doctors" she walked out, leaving me with Cody. He took my hand and sat beside me. I didn't take my hand away, I didn't glare. Instead, I held his hand back.
"Why were you two fighting?" I asked.
"He, he wasn't hopeful. He kept saying you might not have made it" he sighed.
"But he had a point"
"I know, I just didn't want to think that way. I'd lost you once, and, even if you weren't mine, I didn't want to lose you again"
I blushed.
"Cody, you hurt me-" I started.
"I know. I regret it more than anything. I had you and you were my everything. I couldn't wish for better, but I stuffed it up. Completely" he kissed the back of my hand.
"But I never stopped loving you"
I smiled. The door opened and the doctor came in.
"Ready?" he asked. I nodded. I looked up to Cody, scared out of my brains. What if I was injured badly? Cody squeezed my hand reassuringly.
"Everything will be okay" he whispered, kissing my forehead.
"Your going to need to go onto this bed for us" the doctor spoke, wheeling in another bed. Cody helped me to my feet and onto the other bed.
•••
The scan was done, and I was back in my room. The nurse came in and smiled.
"You'll need to be here for tonight, just to keep an eye on you, but tomorrow you're free to go" she smiled. I sighed out of relief and smiled. She left and closed the door behind her. I checked the time. The door swung open, causing me to jump. I looked up to see Daniel. He rushed to my side.
"You're okay. You're okay" he sighed.
"Why wouldn't I be? You didn't think I'd leave this early did ya?" I smirked.
"Shut up kiddo"
He hugged me gently.
"Daniel, we gotta go" Lisa spoke.
"Hang on, Lis" he replied.
"Gotta go?" I asked.
"Therapy"
"Why?"
"I was scared you weren't gonna make it. It broke me"
I gave him an apologetic look. He smiled in return and followed Lisa out. Cody walked in.
"Where's Dylan?" I asked. My question was answered by him walking in.
"Hey" he smiled sheepishly.
"Hi" I said, bluntly.
I looked over to Cody and smiled.

Hello, it's me.

Okay, so I might have my softball game tomorrow.
If I do, there might be no update.
Only coz I'll be tired of my brains.

If I don't, I'll update.

Hope y'all liked this chapter.

Chapter dedicated to AZamora1 thanks for voting and commenting💞

I love y'all💘