Pool

Cody's POV:
After many, many, many minutes of Hayley singing and dancing around the room, celebrating the dethroning me of my championship.
"I AM THE BEST" she sang, prancing around the room. I slowly walked towards her. I grabbed her by her waist. I pushed her against the wall and crashed my lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I deepened the kiss. She pushed me away and ran out the room. I smirked. Two could play at this game. I ran after her, chasing her to the backyard. I stopped just before the back door, leaning against the wall. She stood there admiring the huge backyard. I coughed awkwardly, causing her to freak out and sprint away. She chucks her singlet off, leaving her in a bra and shorts. Seeing her like this slows me down and gives her the chance to jump into the pool. I smirk, chucking my shirt off, jumping in after her. She laughs and finally gives in. I brought my lips to hers and smile into the kiss.
"Kids! Dinner!" my mum called. I sighed, unhappily. I jumped out and jogged over to the towel rack, grabbing two towels. Hayley slowly walked over to me, squeezing water out of her hair. I chucked her a towel and we dried off. I followed her into the house and joined her at the breakfast bar.
"Nice swim?" mum smiled.
"Yep" I smirked, winking at Hayley. She blushed, lightly punching my arm.
•••
Hayley cuddled into me and focused back on the tv. Her eyes were glued to the screen, but she was just day dreaming. I began playing with her hair, causing her eyes to get heavy. Just as she was about to sleep, there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" I called, rushing towards the door. I opened it to see a random guy.
"Erm, hello?" I spoke.
"Hayley?" he said. I looked behind me to see Hayley, staring at the guy.
"D-Daniel?" she asked.

Hey y'all.

So, it's been a long week.
Sorry for not updating in a while, like I said, it's been a long week.

Ooooooooo
Who's Daniel I wonder?
;)
DAMMMNNNNN DANIEL

Yes that's why I picked the name😂

I love you💘