About Me and QnA!!!

So since I was asked questions on Twitter, I'll do the QnA here as well.

So a few things about me.

My name is Hayley, I'm from Melbourne, Australia which is the place for the real annoying weather that'll change in like five seconds. I'm 14 turning 15 on August 10.

I joined Wattpad like a year ago (I don't know for sure) and the first book I put up was Killer (which I shall NEVER talk about due to the whole I didn't like writing it)
This book was second up and I enjoyed this the most.

I'm in year 9 and atm am slowly transitioning into Year 10.

I'll be going into a brand new school next year with a few other users on here!!!
queen_liyah16
Infested
Are the only two I can think of right now lmaø but there are heaps more!!!!

NOW ON TO THE QUESTIONS!!!!!
(There's only like 5 don't worry)

Q1: What Happened to the Twins?
So the twins were fill in characters really, when I was having writers block I'd write about them and stuff. But in simple terms, I didn't have fun writing them.

Q2: What Happened to Darren?
Uhhhhhhh who?

Q3: What Influenced you to Write this Story?
I was a HUGE fan of the whole Bad Boy, Good Girl trope at the time of starting this and that's what kinda made me wanna start writing this.

Q4: Did Anyone Help with the Book?
No actually, I worked alone really. I had Liyah to help me with reminding me to update. So yeh.

Q5: Why were you so Inactive at one Point?
I was quite busy with school and other things so it was harder to update them.

So now I have a few special chapters in mind ;)

So keep ready for those!!!

Bye Internet

I love youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!