Moving Day

Daniel's POV:
I put my suitcase in the boot, with the other two. I jogged up to Hayley's room. I flicked on the light.
"Rise and shine girls, times to head off" I yelled. Liyah sat up and rubbed her eyes. Hayley groaned and rolled over. Liyah pulled her off her bed, making me laugh.
"I'm up, I'm up" Hayley muttered.
•••
I shifted in my seat. I looked over to Hayley who was asleep on Liyah's shoulder. I chucked a blanket over them both and looked out the window. This was a big move. From Australia to America is a bit of a heave and a push, but I knew this was for the better. After Cody hurt Hayley I knew that she'd need to get away. Hayley shifted, her head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked back out the window.
•••
I unlocked the door and let the girls in.
"Okay, take your suitcases up to a room and get dressed. My friend Lisa is coming to take you girls on a tour of this place" I smiled.
"What are you gonna do while we're gone?" Hayley asked.
"Unpack everything, I guess"
Hayley nodded. The girls started running up the stairs.
"Hey girls!" I called. They both looked at me.
"I've already locked the biggest room, it's mine" I winked. The rolled their eyes and ran to claim a room.
•••
I laid on the couch in success. I had unpacked everything and set most of the furniture up. I closed my eyes.
"Victory sleep" I whispered.

Hello, it's me.

So I have a day off today!!

School was like, we know how much you hate us so here, have the Friday off.

And I was like
YAASS BB xx!!

xD. So now I'm laying on the couch watching Joe Sugg and writing chapters.

:)

I love you💘